Download Best Gcam App For Vivo Z1X
Hi Friends, Today I Will Show You A New Gcam "Google Camera" For The Vivo Z1X, This Apk Of Google Camera is The Last And Worked Version On The Vivo Z1X Android Smarthphone, With The Links To Download it For Your Phone.
All We Know that The Google Camera Which are found on Google Pixel phones, It might be the best camera app in the world to shoot great photos with more details. all that because google company much interest in software side.
Vivo Z1X Camera OverviewRear Camera : Vivo Z1X Smartphone come with Three rear cameras, The primary is 64MP f/1.8-aperture lens, PDAF And an Ultra-wide Camera that is 8MP sensor with 13mm-equivalent f/2.2-aperture lens, and finally 2MP camera for depth sensor with f/2.2-aperture.
Selfie Camera : The front camera is 32 Megapixel? with f/2.0, 26mm.
Many people ask "Can google camera app work in Vivo Z1X Phone", Since it comes with Qualcomm Snapdragon 712 chipset with octa-core CPU.
"Yes" google camera, gcam, pixel camera on any other mod can work fine in this Vivo Z1X smarthpone. and Vivo Fans have shared pictures taken with Vivo Z1X Phone on various social media.
Download Gcam For Vivo Z1X
First : Download the correct gcam for your Android phone here :
- Dowanload Vivo Z1X Google Camera
Secend : install it in your phone, without any root or bootloader unlock needed.
Thirt : Enjoy your new gcam in your Vivo Z1X Smartphone.
- Dowanload Other Vivo Z1X 7.2 Google Camera
Download Vivo Z1X Gcam Settings
If you need some good setting for your google camera application, to take a clealy and wonderful pictures. you can try these xml setting for Vivo Z1X gcam.
How To Install Config XML Settings File For Vivo Z1X Google Camera?
- Download and install GCam Mod APK (link above).
- Launch the Google Camera app and test it out.
- Download the Config XML file (link above).
- Go to camera settings > tap on save config file > give any name and save it.
- This will create a new file into the the folder sdcard > Gcam > config.
- Launch a file manager app and go to the location where you saved the config file.
- Copy and paste it to this location: Internal Storage > Gcam > Configs.
- Create the folder. creat it if it doesn’t exist.
- Launch the Vivo Z1X Google Camera application.
- Double tap on the black area next to the shutter button to open a dialog.
- Select the config file you want to use.
- Tap on Restore Option.
Then force stop the gcam app and relaunch it. To do this, go to Setting > Apps > Choose Google Camera Mod > Click on Force Stop. And Re launch the Gcam app.
Note: All Google Camera Apps, Moded by a devloppers, so will have to say we should thank to celsoazevedo all the developers who made the Google Camera app work with most of other Android phones of different companies.
You face any problems with the download link or installation problem, please left a comment bellow with explain.