Realme XT have a Quad Cameras, You’ll find four cameras on the back of the Realme XT, with one camera (Selfie) on the front.
The main rear camera is a 64MP main sensor, with an aperture f/1.8. There’s an 119-degree ultrawide-angle camera 8 MP f/2.2 sensor, too, and a portrait camera 2 MP depth sensor.
Then there’s the 2MP camera for macro.
On the front, of the Realme XT has the same 16 megapixel f/2.0 selfie camera.
Can Gcam Work On Realme XT ?
Realme XT Phone powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 712.
So the answer is “Yes” google camera, gcam, pixel camera on any other mod of google camera can work fine in this Realme XT smarthpone. because the Qualcomm Snapdragon 712 CPU, and many Realme Fans have shared pictures taken with Realme XT device on various social media.
Download Gcam For Realme XT
Dowanload Other Realme XT Google Camera
Download Realme XT Gcam Settings
How To Install Config XML Settings File For Realme XT GCam?
- Download and install Google Camera Mod APK (link above).
- Launch the Google Camera app and test it out.
- Download the Config XML file (link above).
- Go to camera settings > tap on save config file > give any name and save it.
- This will create a new file into the the folder sdcard > Gcam > config.
- Launch a file manager app and go to the location where you saved the config file.
- Copy and paste it to this location: Internal Storage > Gcam > Configs.
- Create the folder. creat it if it doesn’t exist.
- Launch the Realme XT Google Camera app.
- Double tap on the black area next to the shutter button to open a dialog.
- Select the config file you want to use.
- Tap on Restore Option.