Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus Camera Overview
The Samsung Note 10+ have a 5 Cameras, You’ll find four cameras on the back of the Note 10+, with a one Selfie Camera on the front.
The rear camera is an optically stabilised 12 MP main sensor, with an aperture that can shift between f/1.5 for night shots and f/2.4 for the day. There’s an ultra-wide 12 MP f/2.2 sensor for telephoto, too, and a 16 MP tele sensor for UltraWide. with a 0.3 MP for the depth effect.
On the front of the Note 10 Plus is the main 10 Megapixel selfie camera [email protected]
Can Gcam Work On Note 10+ ?
Samsung GalaxyNote 10+Phone powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 chipset. or Exynos 9825 (7 nm).
So the answer is “Yes” google camera, gcam, pixel camera on any other mod of google camera can work fine in this Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus smarthpone. because the Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 CPU, and many Samsung Fans have shared pictures taken with Samsung Note 10+ device .
Download Gcam For Samsung Note 10 Plus
Dowanload Other Samsung Note 10+Google Camera – SnapDragon
Download Samsung Note 10+ Gcam Settings
How To Install Config XML Settings File For Note 10+ Google Camera?
- Download and install GCam Mod APK (link above).
- Launch Google Camera app and test it out.
- Download the Config XML file (link above).
- Go to camera settings > tap on save config file > give any name and save it.
- This will create a new file into the the folder sdcard > Gcam > config.
- Launch a file manager app and go to the location where you saved the config file.
- Copy and paste it to this location: Internal Storage > Gcam > Configs.
- Create the folder. creat it if it doesn’t exist.
- Launch the Galaxy Note 10 Plus Google Camera application.
- Double tap on the black area next to the shutter button to open a dialog.
- Select the config file you want to use.
- Tap on Restore Option.