Downlaod Realme 5 Google Camera | Last Version
Hi Friends, Today I Will Show You A New Gcam "Google Camera" For The Realme 5, This Apk Of Google Camera is The Last And Worked Version On The Realme 5 Android Smarthphone, With The Links To Download it For Your Phone.
All We Know that The Google Camera Which are found on Google Pixel phones, It might be the best camera app in the world to shoot great photos with more details. all that because google company much interest in software side.
There are people ask "is google camera app can work in Realme 5 Phone", it powered by the Snapdragon 665 chipset.
So the answer is "Yes" google camera, gcam, pixel camera on any other mod of google camera can work fine in this Realme 5 smarthpone. because the Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 cpu, and many Realme Fans have shared pictures taken with Realme 5 device on various social media.
Download Gcam For Realme 5
First : Download the correct google camera for your Android phone here :
Secend : install it in your phone, without any root or bootloader unlock needed.
Thirt : Enjoy your new gcam in your Realme 5 smartphone.
Download Realme 5 Gcam Settings
If you need some good setting for your google camera application, to take a clealy and wonderful pictures. you can try these xml setting for Xiaome Realme 5 gcam.
How To Install Config XML Settings File For Realme 5 Google Camera?
- Download and install GCam Mod APK (link above).
- Launch the Google Camera app and test it out.
- Download the Config XML file (link above).
- Go to camera settings > tap on save config file > give any name and save it.
- This will create a new file into the the folder sdcard > Gcam > config.
- Launch a file manager app and go to the location where you saved the config file.
- Copy and paste it to this location: Internal Storage > Gcam > Configs.
- Create the folder. creat it if it doesn’t exist.
- Launch the Realme 5 Google Camera application.
- Double tap on the black area next to the shutter button to open a dialog.
- Select the config file you want to use.
- Tap on Restore Option.
Then force stop the gcam app and relaunch it. To do this, go to Setting > Apps > Choose Google Camera Mod > Click on Force Stop. And Re-launch the gcam app.
Note: All Google Camera Apps, Moded by a devloppers, so will have to say we should thank to celsoazevedo all the developers who made the Google Camera app work with most of other Android phones of different companies.
if there any problems with the download link or installation problem with your Realme 5, please left a comment bellow with explain.