Downlaod Last Version GCam For Redmi Note 7
Hi Mi Fans Who Have a Redmi Note 7 Android Smartphone And Who Search For The Best Google Camera Mod App, Today I Will Show You A New Gcam "Google Camera" For The Redmi Note 7 by Xiaomi, This Apk Of Google Camera is The Last And Worked Version On The RN7 Android Smarthphone, With The Links To Download it For Your Phone.
All We Know that The Google Camera Which are found on Google Pixel phones, It might be the best camera app in the world to shoot great photos with more details. all that because google company much interest in software side.
Now you can download the Google Camera application of Pixel 4. Android phones have never known superb imaging capabilities or powerful cameras, at least until the first pixel from Google. Yes, this has really changed the appearance of Google phones in the current scene. Now, everyone is trying to reach the same level of these impressive imaging capabilities, or even at least a similar or similar experience to the power of Google Pixel imaging.
A question is google camera app can work in Redmi Note 7 Phone? Since it comes with Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 chipset with octa-core CPU.
The answer is "Yes" google camera, gcam, pixel camera on any other mod can work fine in this RN7 smarthpone. and many Mi Fans have shared pictures taken with Redmi Note 7 Phone on various social media websites.
Download Gcam For Redmi Note 7
First : Download the correct google camera for your Android phone here :
Secend : install it in your phone, without any root or bootloader unlock needed.
Thirt : Enjoy your new gcam in your Redmi Note 7 smartphone.
Download RN7 Gcam Settings
If you need some good setting for your google camera application, to take a clealy and wonderful pictures. you can try these xml setting for Xiaome Redmi Note 7 gcam.
How To Install Config XML Settings File For Redmi Note 7 Google Camera?
- Download and install GCam Mod APK (link above).
- Launch the Google Camera app and test it out.
- Download the Config XML file (link above).
- Go to camera settings > tap on save config file > give any name and save it.
- This will create a new file into the the folder sdcard > Gcam > config.
- Launch a file manager app and go to the location where you saved the config file.
- Copy and paste it to this location: Internal Storage > Gcam > Configs.
- Create the folder. creat it if it doesn’t exist.
- Launch the RN7 Google Camera application.
- Double tap on the black area next to the shutter button to open a dialog.
- Select the config file you want to use.
- Tap on Restore Option.
Then force stop the gcam app and relaunch it. To do this, go to Setting > Apps > Choose Google Camera Mod > Click on Force Stop. And Re-launch the gcam app.
Note: All Google Camera Apps, Moded by a devloppers, so will have to say we should thank to celsoazevedo all the developers who made the Google Camera app work with most of other Android phones of different companies.
if there any problems with the download link or installation problem, please left a comment bellow with explain.