Redmi Note 9 Pro 7.3 Google Camera | Downlaod Last Version
Hi To All Xiaomi or Redmi's Fans, A New Gcam "Google Camera" For Redmi Note 9 Pro device, This Apk Of Google Camera is The Last And Worked Version On Redmi Note 9 ProAndroid Smarthphone, With The Links To Download it For Your Phone.
All We Know that Google Camera Which are found on Google Pixel phones, It might be the best camera app in the world to shoot great photos with more details. all that because google company much interest in software side. in now you can use it on your redmi note 9 pro phone.
Redmi Note 9 Pro Camera Overview
MAIN CAMERA : Quad Rear Camera
- 48 MP, f/1.8, (wide), 1/2.25", 0.8µm, PDAF
- 8 MP, f/2.2, 13mm (ultrawide), 1/4.0", 1.12µm
- 5 MP, f/2.4, (macro), 1.12µm
- 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
SELFIE CAMERA : Single Front Camera
- 16 MP
There are people ask "is google camera app can work in Redmi Note 9 Pro Phone", RN9Pro it is powered by the Qualcomm SM7125 Snapdragon 720G (8 nm).
So the answer is "Yes" google camera, gcam, pixel camera on any other mod of google camera can work fine in this Redmi Note 9 Pro smarthpone. because Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 cpu.
Download Gcam For Redmi Note 9 Pro
First : Download the correct google camera for your Android phone here :
- Dowanload Redmi Note 9 Pro Google Camera 7.2 :
Secend : install it in your phone, without any root or bootloader unlock needed.
Thirt : Enjoy your new gcam in your Redmi Note 9 Pro smartphone.
- Dowanload Other Redmi Note 9 Pro Google Camera 7.3:
Download Redmi Note 9 Pro Gcam Settings
If you need some good setting for your google camera application, to take a clealy and wonderful pictures. you can try these xml setting for Xiaome Redmi Note 9 Pro gcam.
- Download Google Camera XML :
How To Install Config XML Settings File For Redmi Note 9 Pro Google Camera?
- Download and install Google Camera Mod APK (link above).
- Launch GCam app and test it out.
- Download Config XML file (link above).
- Go to camera settings > tap on save config file > give any name and save it.
- This will create a new file into the the folder sdcard > Gcam > config.
- Launch a file manager app and go to the location where you saved config file.
- Copy and paste it to this location: Internal Storage > Gcam > Configs.
- Create the folder. creat it if it doesn’t exist.
- Launch the Redmi Note 9 Pro Google Camera application.
- Double tap on the black area next to the shutter button to open a dialog.
- Select config file you want to use.
- Tap on Restore Option.
Then force stop gcam app and relaunch it. To do this, go to Setting > Apps > Choose Google Camera Mod > Click on Force Stop. And Re-launch gcam app.
Note: All Google Camera Apps, Moded by a devloppers, so will have to say we should thank to celsoazevedo all the developers who made Google Camera app work with most of other Android phones of different companies.
Thanks For Reading, if there any problems with download link or installation problem with your Redmi Note 9 Pro, please left a comment bellow.