Downlaod Realme 2 Pro Google Camera Last Version
Hi Realme Fans, Today I will show you a new and best Gcam "Google Camera" For Realme 2 Pro device, This Apk of Google Camera is the last and worked version on Realme 2 Pro android smarthphone, with the links to download it for your phone.
All We Know that Google Camera Which are found on Google Pixel phones, It might be the best camera app in the world to shoot great photos with more details. all that because google company much interest in software side.
Realme 2 Pro Camera Overview
The main rear camera is a 16MP main sensor, with an aperture f/1.7. and a portrait camera 2 MP depth sensor.
On the front, of the Realme 2 Pro you will find a 16 megapixel f/2.0 selfie camera.
Can Gcam Work On Realme 2 Pro?Realme 2 Pro Phone powered by a Qualcomm SDM660 Snapdragon 660 Cpu.
So the answer is "Yes" google camera, gcam, pixel camera on any other mod of google camera can work fine in this Realme 2 Pro smarthpone. because the Qualcomm Snapdragon 712 CPU, and many Realme Fans have shared pictures taken with Realme 2 Pro device on various social media.
Download Gcam For Realme 2 Pro
First : Download the correct Recommended google camera for your Realme 2 Pro Android phone here:
- Dowanload Realme 2 Pro Google Camera
Realme 2 Pro GCam_7.2.apk
- Dowanload Other Realme 2 Pro Google Camera
Secend : install it in your phone, without any root or bootloader unlock needed.
Thirt : Enjoy your new gcam in your Realme 2 Pro smartphone.
Download Realme 2 Pro Gcam Settings
If you need some good setting for your google camera application, to take a clealy and wonderful pictures. you can try these xml config file "setting" for Realme 2 Pro Gcam.
How To Install Config XML Settings File For Realme 2 Pro GCam?
- Download and install Google Camera Mod APK (link above).
- Launch the Google Camera app and test it out.
- Download the Config XML file (link above).
- Go to camera settings > tap on save config file > give any name and save it.
- This will create a new file into the the folder sdcard > Gcam > config.
- Launch a file manager app and go to the location where you saved the config file.
- Copy and paste it to this location: Internal Storage > Gcam > Configs.
- Create the folder. creat it if it doesn’t exist.
- Launch Google Camera app in your Realme 2 Pro.
- Double tap on the black area next to the shutter button to open a dialog.
- Select the config file you want to use.
- Tap on Restore Option.
Then force stop the gcam app and relaunch it. To do this, go to Setting > Apps > Choose Google Camera Mod > Click on Force Stop. And Re-launch the gcam app.
If there are any issues with the download link or installation issue with Realme 2 Pro, please leave a comment below with explanation.
Note: All Google Camera Apps, Moded by a devloppers, so will have to say we should thank to celsoazevedo all the developers who made the Google Camera app work with most of other Android phones of different companies.