Download Gcam 7.3 For Realme 7 Pro + Config File
There are many Realme Users Who search for Realme 7 ProGoogle Camera App, Today we share a new worked Gcam version for Realme 77 Pro for download Apk - Gcam for Realme 7 Pro.
Last and Stable Gcam apk For this 7 Pro smartphone by Realme. These are download links to download and install this last version of google Camera app 7.3 for Realme 7 Pro.
Before we starting, there is an overview of Realme 7 Pro specefications.
Realme 7 Pro Device Overview
The Realme 7 Pro features a 6.4 inches Amoled dispaly with a Full HD+ resolution. Underneath the Realme 7 Pro, it sports the Snapdragon 720G SoC. It is built on the 8nm process. To the GPU side, it sports Adreno 618 GPU.
Coming to the memory side, it sports 6GB or 8GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. Further, this onboard storage expandable via micro SD card. The device runs on Android 10.0, with Realme UI.
Coming to the optics, the Realme 7 Pro sports a Quad rear camera setup, In the front, the device comes with a Single Selfie Camera.
Realme 7 Pro
|MAIN CAMERA||64 MP - f/1.8, (wide)|
8 MP - f/2.3, 16mm (ultrawide)
2 MP - f/2.4, (macro)
2 MP - f/2.4, (depth)
|SELFIE CAMERA||32 MP - f/2.5|
The Realme 7 Pro packs a 4500 mAh non-removable battery that charges over the Type-C USB port. The device is available in Twoo color options, which are in the Mirror Blue and Mirror Silver.
Finally coming to the pricing, it starts at 285 Dollar.
Download Realme 7 Pro Google Camera
- Realme 7 Pro Gcam 7.3 Download Link:
- Realme 7 Pro Gcam Download Link (7.4):
Realme 7 Pro Gcam Config file
How To Install Config XML Settings File For Realme 7 Pro?
- Download and install GCam Mod APK (link above).
- Launch the Google Camera app and test it out.
- Download the Config XML file (link above).
- Go to camera settings > tap on save config file > give any name and save it.
- This will create a new file into the the folder sdcard > Gcam > config.
- Launch a file manager app and go to the location where you saved the config file.
- Copy and paste it to this location: Internal Storage > Gcam > Configs.
- Create the folder. creat it if it doesn’t exist.
- Launch the Realme 7 Pro Google Camera application.
- Double tap on the black area next to the shutter button to open a dialog.
- Select the config file you want to use.
- Tap on Restore Option.
Then force stop the gcam app and relaunch it. To do this, go to Setting > Apps > Choose Google Camera Mod > Click on Force Stop. And Re launch the Google camera app.
Note: All GCam Apps, Moded by a devloppers, so will have to say we should thank to celsoazevedo all the developers who made the Google Camera app work with most of other Android phones of different companies.
Install Google Camera on Realme 7 Pro
The GCam APK file installation process is as simple as installing any other third-party APK file. You don’t have to root your device for this.
- Download the GCam APK file from the download link above and open it.
- Make sure that the Unknown Sources option is enabled on your device. [If already enabled, skip to the installation] In order to this, go to the device Settings menu > Security/Privacy > enable it.
- It will launch the package installer and tap on the Install button.
- Once the installation is done, open and use it. and Enjoy!
Still, if the camera app doesn’t work, then enable the Camera2api by using build.prop
I hope this guide will help you a lot and you have now successfully installed the Google Camera ported app on your 7 Pro handset. In case, if you’re facing any trouble, feel free to write down in the comments below.
Thanks For Reading Our "Google Camera For Realme 7 Pro " Topic, if it help you Please Share it with your friends. See You Next Article.