Gcam For Samsung Galaxy A52 | Astro Google Camera APK
Again a new camera app for Samsung users, today we share the best worked Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy A52 for download Apk - Gcam for Galaxy A52. This is a Stable Pixel Camera apk For your Galaxy A52 smartphone by Samsung. These are download links to download and install this recommended google Camera app for Galaxy A52.
Samsung Galaxy A52 Come with Qualcomm SM7125 Snapdragon 720G (8 nm) CPU. that can run gcam apk without or with some problems. all features maybe will not work well.
before we starting, there is an overview of Samsung Galaxy A52 specs.
Samsung A52 Device Overview
The Samsung Galaxy A52 features a 6.5 inches Super Amoled with a FHD+ resolution. Underneath the Samsung A52, it sports the Snapdragon 720G SoC. It is built on the 8nm process. To the GPU side, it sports the Adreno 618 GPU.
Coming to the memory side, it sports 4GB 6GB and 8GB of RAM and 128GB or 256GB of internal storage. Further, this onboard storage is also expandable via the microsdxc card. The device runs on the Android 11, OneUI 3.1.
Coming to the optics, the Samsung Galaxy A52 sports a Quad rear camera setup, In the front, the device comes with a Single seflie camera.
|Samsung Galaxy A52|
|MAIN CAMERA||64 MP - f/1.8 26mm f/1.7 (wide)|
12 MP - f/2.2 123° (ultrawide)
5 MP - f/2.4 (macro)
5 MP - f/2.4 (depth)
|SELFIE CAMERA||32 MP - f/2.2|
The Galaxy A52 packs a 4500 mAh non-removable battery that charges over the USB Type-C 2.0 port. The device is available in four color options, which are in the Awesome Black, Awesome White, Awesome Violet & Awesome Blue.
Finally coming to the pricing, it starts at 400 Dollar
Download Samsung A52 Google Camera
You Can Download and Install Gcam For Galaxy A52.
- Samsung Galaxy A52 Gcam Download Link [GDrive]
Galaxy A52 Config file
Related: Best Gcam For Samsung Galaxy A70
Install Config Settings File For Samsung A52?
- Download and install Google Camera "GCam" Mod APK (link above).
- Launch the Google Camera app and test it out.
- Download the Config XML file (link above).
- Go to camera settings > tap on save config file > give any name and save it.
- This will create a new file into the the folder sdcard > Gcam > config.
- Launch a file manager app and go to the location where you saved the config file.
- Copy and paste it to this location: Internal Storage > Gcam > Configs.
- Create the folder, creat it if it doesn’t exist.
- Launch the Samsung A52 Google Camera application.
- Double tap on the black area next to the shutter button to open a dialog.
- Select the config file you want to use.
- Tap on Restore Option.
Then force stop the gcam app and relaunch it. To do this, go to Setting > Apps > Choose Google Camera Mod > Click on Force Stop. And Re launch the Google camera app.
Note: All GCam Apps, Moded by a devloppers, so will have to say we should thank to celsoazevedo all the developers who made the Google Camera app work with most of other Android phones of different companies.
Install Google Camera on Samsung Galaxy A52
GCam APK file installation process is as simple as installing any other third-party APK file. You don’t have to root your device for this.
- Download the GCam APK file from the download link above and open it.
- Make sure that the Unknown Sources option is enabled on your device. [If already enabled, skip to the installation] In order to this, go to the device Settings menu > Security/Privacy > enable it.
- It will launch the package installer and tap on the Install button.
- Once the installation is done, open and use it. Enjoy!
Still, if the camera app doesn’t work, then enable the Camera2api by using build.prop
I hope this guide will help you a lot and you have now successfully installed the Google Camera ported app on your Samsung A52 handset. In case, if you’re facing any trouble, feel free to write down in the comments below.
Thanks For Reading this "Google Camera For Samsung Galaxy A52" Topic, if it help, Please Share it with your friends. See you next post.