Realme 6 | 6 Pro Device Overview
The Realme 6 Pro is the realme’s first devices with 6 cameras, quad camera in the rear with 2 selfie cameras. The primary rear camera is 64 MP sensor (Wide) – f/1.8, lens. the secend is a 12 MP, f/2.5, (telephoto), and an Ultra-wide angle camera. The snapper has an 8MP sensor with an f/2.3 aperture. then there’s the 2MP macro camera f/1.8.
In the front of Realme 6 Pro you will found a dual selfie camera, the 16 MP Main Selfie + 8 MP secendary camera for the ultra wide.
There are people ask “can google camera app work in new Realme 6 or Realme 6 Pro Phone?”, and What is the best and Recommended Gcam For this device?
The new Realme 6/6 Pro powered by Qualcomm SM7125 Snapdragon 720G chipset CPU.
So the answer is “Yes” google camera, gcam, pixel camera on any other mod of google camera can work fine in this Realme 6 Pro smarthpone. because the Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G cpu, and many Realme Fans have shared pictures taken with Realme 6 – Realme 6 device on various social media.
Download Gcam For Realme 6 / 6 Pro
- Dowanload Realme 6 GCam
- Dowanload Realme 6 Pro Google Camera 7.3
Download Realme 6 & 6 Pro Gcam Settings
How To Install Config XML Settings File For Realme 6 Pro Google Camera?
- Download and install GCam Mod APK (link above).
- Launch the Google Camera app and test it out.
- Download the Config XML file (link above).
- Go to camera settings > tap on save config file > give any name and save it.
- This will create a new file into the the folder sdcard > Gcam > config.
- Launch a file manager app and go to the location where you saved the config file.
- Copy and paste it to this location: Internal Storage > Gcam > Configs.
- Create the folder. creat it if it doesn’t exist.
- Launch the Realme 6 or Realme 6 Pro Google Camera application.
- Double tap on the black area next to the shutter button to open a dialog.
- Select the config file you want to use.
- Tap on Restore Option.