Hi again to All Oppo Fans Who search for Oppo F9 Pro Google Camera App, Today we share the best-worked Gcam version for Oppo F9 & Oppo F9 Pro device Apk for download, This is the best Gcam for Oppo F9 Pro for now.
Last and Stable Gcam Apk For this F9 Pro smartphone by Oppo. These are download links to download and install this last version of the Google Camera Aapk for Oppo F9 Pro.
Oppo F9 Pro Comes with Mediatek MT6771 Helio P60 (12 nm) CPU. that can run the GCam app with some problems. all features maybe will not work well.
Before we start, there is an overview of Oppo F9 Pro specifications.
Oppo F9 Pro Device Overview
The Oppo F9 Pro features a 6.3 inches LCD display with an FHD+ resolution. Underneath the Oppo F9 Pro, it sports the MTK Helio P60 SoC. It is built on the 12nm process. On the GPU side, it sports a Mali-G72 MP3 GPU.
Coming to the memory side, it sports 4GB or 6GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage. Further, this onboard storage is expandable via a micro SD card. The device runs on Android 8.1 (Oreo), upgradable to Android 10, with ColorOS 7.0 UI.
Coming to the optics, the Oppo F9 Pro sports a dual rear camera setup, In the front, the device comes with a Single Selfie Camera.
Oppo F9 Pro – MAIN CAMERA 16 MP – f/1.8, (wide)
2 MP – f/2.4, (depth)
SELFIE CAMERA 25 MP – f/2.0
The Oppo F9 Pro packs a 3500 mAh non-removable battery that supports Fast charging 20W over the Micro USB port. The device is available in Four color options, which are Sunrise Red, Twilight Blue, Starry Purple, and Jade Green.
Finally coming to the pricing, it starts at 250 dollars.
Download Oppo F9 Pro Google Camera
You Can Download and Install Gcam For Oppo F9 Pro.
- Oppo F9 Pro GcamDownload Link:
- Oppo F9 Gcam Download Link (alternative):
Oppo F9 Pro Gcam Config file
How To Install Config XML Settings File For Oppo F9 Pro?
- Download and install GCam Mod APK (link above).
- Launch the Google Camera app and test it out.
- Download the Config XML file (link above).
- Go to camera settings > tap on save config file > give any name and save it.
- This will create a new file into the the folder sdcard > Gcam > config.
- Launch a file manager app and go to the location where you saved the config file.
- Copy and paste it to this location: Internal Storage > Gcam > Configs.
- Create the folder. creat it if it doesn’t exist.
- Launch the Oppo F9 Pro Google Camera application.
- Double tap on the black area next to the shutter button to open a dialog.
- Select the config file you want to use.
- Tap on Restore Option.
Then force stop the Gcam app and relaunch it. To do this, go to Setting > Apps > Choose Google Camera Mod > Click on Force Stop. And Relaunch the Google camera app.
Note: All GCam Apps, Moded by developers, so will have to say we should thank Celsoazevedo for all the developers who made the Google Camera app work with most of the other Android phones of different companies.
Install Google Camera on Oppo F9 Pro
The GCam APK file installation process is as simple as installing any other third-party APK file. You don’t have to root your device for this.
- Download the GCam APK file from the download link above and open it.
- Make sure that the Unknown Sources option is enabled on your device. [If already enabled, skip to the installation] In order to this, go to the device Settings menu > Security/Privacy > enable it.
- It will launch the package installer and tap on the Install button.
- Once the installation is done, open and use it. and Enjoy!
Still, if the camera app doesn’t work, then enable the Camera2api by using build.prop
I hope this guide will help you a lot and you have now successfully installed the Google Camera ported app on your Oppo F9 & F9 pro. In case, if you’re facing any trouble, feel free to write it down in the comments below.
Thanks For Reading Our “Google Camera For Oppo F9 Pro ” Topic, if it helps you Please Share it with your friends. See You Next Article.