Realme 5 Pro Camera Overview
Realme 5 Pro Phone come with Quad rear cameras, and a single selfie camera.
MAIN CAMERA :
* 48 MP sensor on the back of the Realme 5 Pro. With f/1.8 lens. The secondary is 8 MP camera it used for Ultra-Wide Pictures. The third camera is 2 MP f/2.4 for depth photos. and the last sensor is 2 MP f/2.4 for Macro photos.
SELFIE CAMERA :
* Realme 5 Pro have a Single 16 MP camera, f/2.0 (wide).
Can Google Camera app can work in Realme 5 Pro?
Since it comes with the last Qualcomm Snapdragon 712 chipset with octa-core CPU.
So the answer is “Yes” google camera, gcam, pixel camera on any other mod of google camera can work fine in this Realme 5 Pro smarthpone. because the Qualcomm Snapdragon 712 cpu.
Download Gcam For Realme 5 Pro
Download Realme 5 Pro Gcam Settings
How To Install Config XML Settings File For Realme 5 Pro Google Camera?
- Download and install GCam Mod APK (link above).
- Launch the Google Camera app and test it out.
- Download the Config XML file (link above).
- Go to camera settings > tap on save config file > give any name and save it.
- This will create a new file into the the folder sdcard > Gcam > config.
- Launch a file manager app and go to the location where you saved the config file.
- Copy and paste it to this location: Internal Storage > Gcam > Configs.
- Create the folder. creat it if it doesn’t exist.
- Launch the Realme 5 Pro Google Camera application.
- Double tap on the black area next to the shutter button to open a dialog.
- Select the config file you want to use.
- Tap on Restore Option.