Hi Friends, Today I Will Show You A New Gcam “Google Camera” For The Realme 5 Pro, This Apk Of Google Camera is The Last And Worked Version On The Realme 5 Pro Android Smartphone, With The Links To Download it For Your Phone.
All We Know is that The Google Camera Which is found on Google Pixel phones might be the best camera app in the world to shoot great photos with more details. all that is because google company has much interest in the software side.
Realme 5 Pro Camera Overview
Realme 5 Pro Phone comes with Quad rear cameras and a single selfie camera.
MAIN CAMERA :
* 48 MP sensor on the back of the Realme 5 Pro. With f/1.8 lens. The secondary is an 8 MP camera used for Ultra-Wide Pictures. The third camera is 2 MP f/2.4 for depth photos. and the last sensor is 2 MP f/2.4 for Macro photos.
SELFIE CAMERA :
* Realme 5 Pro have a Single 16 MP camera, f/2.0 (wide).
Can Google Camera app work in Realme 5 Pro?
Since it comes with the last Qualcomm Snapdragon 712 chipset with an octa-core CPU.
So the answer is “Yes” google camera, GCam, pixel camera on any other mod of google camera can work fine in this Realme 5 Pro smartphone. because of the Qualcomm Snapdragon 712 CPU.
Download Gcam For Realme 5 Pro
First: Download the correct google camera for your Android phone here:
Download Realme 5 Pro Google Camera
Second: install it on your phone, without any root or bootloader unlock needed.
Third: Enjoy your new Gcam in your Realme 5 Pro smartphone.
Download Other Realme 5 Pro Google Camera – Android 10
Download Realme 5 Pro Gcam Settings
If you need some good settings for your google camera application, to take clear and wonderful pictures. you can try these XML settings for Xiaomi Realme 5 Pro GCam.
Download Google Camera XML Settings (Realme 5 Pro)
How To Install Config XML Settings File For Realme 5 Pro Google Camera?
- Download and install GCam Mod APK (link above).
- Launch the Google Camera app and test it out.
- Download the Config XML file (link above).
- Go to camera settings > tap on save config file > give any name and save it.
- This will create a new file in the folder SdCard > Gcam > config.
- Launch a file manager app and go to the location where you saved the config file.
- Copy and paste it to this location: Internal Storage > Gcam > Configs.
- Create the folder. create it if it doesn’t exist.
- Launch the Realme 5 Pro Google Camera application.
- Double tap on the black area next to the shutter button to open a dialog.
- Select the config file you want to use.
- Tap on Restore Option.
Then force stop the GCam app and relaunch it. To do this, go to Setting > Apps > Choose Google Camera Mod > Click on Force Stop. And Re-launch the GCam app.
Note: All Google Camera Apps, are Moded by developers, so will have to say we should thank celsoazevedo and all the developers who made the Google Camera app work with most of the other Android phones of different companies.
if there are any problems with the download link or installation problem with your Realme 5 Pro, please leave a comment below with explanations.