Thank you for your visit. Your links will be created in 20 seconds.
Hi Friends, Today I Will Show You A New Best Gcam “Google Camera” For Realme X, This Apk Of Google Camera is The Last And Worked Version On Realme X Android Smarthphone, With The Links To Download it For Your Phone.
Google Camera Which are found on Google Pixel phones, It might be the best camera app in the world to shoot great photos with more details. all that because google company much interest in software side.
Realme X Camera Overview
Realme X have a Three Cameras, You’ll find dual cameras on the back of the Realme X, with one Selfie camera on the front.
The main rear camera is a 48MP main sensor, with an aperture f/1.7. There’s depth camera 5 MP f/2.4 sensor.
On the front, of the Realme X has Motorized pop-up 16 MP selfie camera, with f/2.0 lens.
Can Gcam Work On Realme X ?
Realme X Phone powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 710.
So the answer is “Yes” google camera, gcam, pixel camera on any other mod of google camera can work fine in this Realme X smarthpone. because the Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 CPU, and many Realme Fans have shared pictures taken with Realme X device on various social media.
Download Gcam For Realme X
First : Download the correct Recommended google camera for your Realme X Android phone here
Secend : install it in your phone, without any root or bootloader unlock needed.
Enjoy your new gcam in your Realme X smartphone.
Download Realme X Gcam Settings
If you need some good setting for your google camera application, to take a clealy and wonderful pictures. you can try these xml setting for Realme X Gcam.
How To Install Config XML Settings File For Realme X GCam?
- Download and install Google Camera Mod APK (link above).
- Launch the Google Camera app and test it out.
- Download the Config XML file (link above).
- Go to camera settings > tap on save config file > give any name and save it.
- This will create a new file into the the folder sdcard > Gcam > config.
- Launch a file manager app and go to the location where you saved the config file.
- Copy and paste it to this location: Internal Storage > Gcam > Configs.
- Create the folder. creat it if it doesn’t exist.
- Launch the Realme X Google Camera app.
- Double tap on the black area next to the shutter button to open a dialog.
- Select the config file you want to use.
- Tap on Restore Option.
Then force stop the gcam app and relaunch it. To do this, go to Setting > Apps > Choose Google Camera Mod > Click on Force Stop. And Re-launch the gcam app.
Note: All Google Camera Apps, Moded by a devloppers, so will have to say we should thank to celsoazevedo all the developers who made the Google Camera app work with most of other Android phones of different companies.
If there are any issues with the download link or installation issue with Realme X, please leave a comment below with explanation.