Thank you for your visit. Your links will be created in 20 seconds.
Google Camera For Xiaomi Mi 9 (Gcam)
Hi Mi Fans, Today we share a new worked Gcam for Mi 9 for download Apk – Gcam for Xiaomi Mi 9. This is a Stable Gcam apk For this Mi 9 smartphone by Xiaomi. These are download links to download and install this recommended google Camera app for Mi 9.
Xiaomi Mi 9 Come with Qualcomm SM8150 Snapdragon 855 (7 nm) CPU. that can run gcam apk without or with some problems. all features maybe will not work well.
before we starting, there is an overview of Mi 9 specs.
Xiaomi Mi 9 Device Overview
The Mi 9 features a 6.39 inches Super Amoled with a Full HD+ resolution. Underneath the Xiaomi Mi 9, it sports the Snapdragon 855 SoC. It is built on the 7nm process. To the GPU side, it sports the Adreno 640 GPU.
Coming to the memory side, it sports 8GB and 8GB of RAM and 64GB, 128GB or 256GB of internal storage. Further, this onboard storage doesn’t expandable via micro SD card. The device runs on the Android 9.
Coming to the optics, the Xiaomi Mi 9 sports a triple rear camera setup, In the front, the device comes with a 20MP
sensor with an aperture value of f/2.0.
Xiaomi Mi 9
| || |
| ||MAIN CAMERA ||48 MP – f/1.8, 27mm (wide) |
12 MP – f/2.2, 54mm (telephoto)
16 MP – f/2.2, 13mm (ultrawide)
| ||SELFIE CAMERA ||20 MP – f/2.0 |
The Xiaomi Mi 9 packs a 3,300 mAh non-removable battery that charges over the USB Type-C port. The device is available in three color options, which are in the Lavender Violet, Ocean Blue, Piano Black. Finally coming to the pricing, it starts at 400 Dollar
Download Mi 9 Google Camera
You Can Download and Install Gcam For Xiaomi Mi 9.
- Xiaomi Mi 9 Gcam Download Link:
- Xiaomi Mi 9 Gcam Download Link (7.2):
Mi 9 Series XML Config file
How To Install Config XML Settings File For Mi 9?
- Download and install GCam Mod APK (link above).
- Launch the Google Camera app and test it out.
- Download the Config XML file (link above).
- Go to camera settings > tap on save config file > give any name and save it.
- This will create a new file into the the folder sdcard > Gcam > config.
- Launch a file manager app and go to the location where you saved the config file.
- Copy and paste it to this location: Internal Storage > Gcam > Configs.
- Create the folder. creat it if it doesn’t exist.
- Launch the Xiaomi Mi 9 Google Camera application.
- Double tap on the black area next to the shutter button to open a dialog.
- Select the config file you want to use.
- Tap on Restore Option.
Then force stop the gcam app and relaunch it. To do this, go to Setting > Apps > Choose Google Camera Mod > Click on Force Stop. And Re launch the Google camera app.
Note: All GCam Apps, Moded by a devloppers, so will have to say we should thank to celsoazevedo all the developers who made the Google Camera app work with most of other Android phones of different companies.
Steps to install Google Camera on Xiaomi Mi 9
The GCam APK file installation process is as simple as installing any other third-party APK file. You don’t have to root your device for this.
- Download the GCam APK file from the download link above and open it.
- Make sure that the Unknown Sources option is enabled on your device. [If already enabled, skip to the installation] In order to this, go to the device Settings menu > Security/Privacy > enable it.
- It will launch the package installer and tap on the Install button.
- Once the installation is done, open and use it. and Enjoy!
Still, if the camera app doesn’t work, then enable the Camera2api by using build.prop
I hope this guide will help you a lot and you have now successfully installed the Google Camera ported app on your Wiko View 3 Pro handset. In case, if you’re facing any trouble, feel free to write down in the comments below.
Thanks For Reading Our “Google Camera For Xiaomi Mi 9” Topic, if it help you Please Share it with your friends. See You Next Article.