Thank you for your visit. Your links will be created in 20 seconds.
Worked Gcam For Redmi Note 9 | APK Download
Hi Mi Fans, I Will Show You A New Google Camera “Gcam” For The Redmi Note 9 by Xiaomi, This Apk Of Google Camera is The Last And Worked APK Version On The RN9 Android Smarthphone, With The Links To Download it for your device.
All We Know that The Google Camera Which are found on Google Pixel phones, It might be the best camera app in the world to shoot great photos with more details. all that because google company much interest in software side.
Redmi Note 9 Device Overview
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 features a 6.53 inches IPS LCD display with a FHD+ resolution. Underneath the RN9, it sports the MediaTek Helio G85 SoC. It is built on the 12nm process. To the GPU side, it sports the Mali-G52 MC2 GPU.
Coming to the memory side, it sports 3GB or 4GB of RAM and 64GB or 128GB of internal storage. Further, this onboard storage is also expandable via the micro SD card. The device runs on the Android 9 with MIUI11
Coming to the optics, the redmi note 9 sports a Quad
rear camera setup, In the front, the device comes with a Single
| || |
| ||MAIN CAMERA ||48 MP – f/1.8 (wide) |
8 MP – f/2.2 (ultrawide)
2 MP – f/2.4 (macro)
2 MP – f/2.4 (depth)
| ||SELFIE CAMERA ||13 MP – f/2.3 |
The Redmi Note 9 packs a 5,020 mAh non-removable battery that charges over the Type-C USB port. The device is available in Three color options, which are in the Forest Green, Midnight Grey, Polar White. Finally coming to the pricing, it starts at 169$.
Download Gcam For Xiaomi Redmi Note 9
First : Download this STABLE google camera 7.0 for your Android phone here :
Secend : install it in your phone, and enjoy you time.
Download RN9 Gcam Settings
If you need some good setting for your google camera application, to take a clealy and wonderful pictures. you can try these xml setting for Xiaome Redmi Note 9 gcam.
How To Install Config XML Settings File For Redmi Note 9 Google Camera?
- Download and install GCam Mod APK (link above).
- Launch the Google Camera app and test it out.
- Download the Config XML file (link above).
- Go to camera settings > tap on save config file > give any name and save it.
- This will create a new file into the the folder sdcard > Gcam > config.
- Launch a file manager app and go to the location where you saved the config file.
- Copy and paste it to this location: Internal Storage > Gcam > Configs.
- Create the folder. creat it if it doesn’t exist.
- Launch the Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Google Camera app.
- Double tap on the black area next to the shutter button to open a dialog.
- Select the config file you want to use.
- Tap on Restore Option.
Then force stop the gcam app and relaunch it. To do this, go to Setting > Apps > Choose Google Camera Mod > Click on Force Stop. And Re-launch the gcam app.
Note: All Google Camera Apps, Moded by a devloppers, so will have to say we should thank to celsoazevedo all the developers who made the Google Camera app work with most of other Android phones of different companies.
if there any problems with the download link or installation problem, please left a comment bellow with explain.