Thank you for your visit. Your links will be created in 20 seconds.
Download Stable Gcam For Samsung Note 10 Plus
Again … Hi Friends, A New stable Gcam “Google Camera” For Galaxy Note 10 Plus, This Apk Of Google Camera is The Last And Worked Version On Samsung Note 10+ Android Smarthphone, With The Links To Download it For Your Phone.
We Know that The Google Camera Which are found on Google Pixel phones, It might be the best camera app in the world to shoot great photos with more details. all that because google company much interest in software side.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus Camera Overview
The Samsung Note 10+ have a 5 Cameras, You’ll find four cameras on the back of the Note 10+, with a one Selfie Camera on the front.
The rear camera is an optically stabilised 12 MP main sensor, with an aperture that can shift between f/1.5 for night shots and f/2.4 for the day. There’s an ultra-wide 12 MP f/2.2 sensor for telephoto, too, and a 16 MP tele sensor for UltraWide. with a 0.3 MP for the depth effect.
On the front of the Note 10 Plus is the main 10 Megapixel selfie camera [email protected]
Can Gcam Work On Note 10+ ?
Samsung GalaxyNote 10+Phone powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 chipset. or Exynos 9825 (7 nm).
So the answer is “Yes” google camera, gcam, pixel camera on any other mod of google camera can work fine in this Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus smarthpone. because the Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 CPU, and many Samsung Fans have shared pictures taken with Samsung Note 10+ device .
Download Gcam For Samsung Note 10 Plus
First : Download the correct google camera for your Android phone here :
Secend : install it in your phone, without any root or bootloader unlock needed.
Enjoy your new gcam in your Note 10 Plus smartphone.
Download Samsung Note 10+ Gcam Settings
If you need some good setting for your google camera application, to take a clealy and wonderful pictures. you can try these xml setting for Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus gcam.
How To Install Config XML Settings File For Note 10+ Google Camera?
- Download and install GCam Mod APK (link above).
- Launch Google Camera app and test it out.
- Download the Config XML file (link above).
- Go to camera settings > tap on save config file > give any name and save it.
- This will create a new file into the the folder sdcard > Gcam > config.
- Launch a file manager app and go to the location where you saved the config file.
- Copy and paste it to this location: Internal Storage > Gcam > Configs.
- Create the folder. creat it if it doesn’t exist.
- Launch the Galaxy Note 10 Plus Google Camera application.
- Double tap on the black area next to the shutter button to open a dialog.
- Select the config file you want to use.
- Tap on Restore Option.
Then force stop gcam app and relaunch it. To do this, go to Setting > Apps > Choose Google Camera Mod > Click on Force Stop. And Re-launch the gcam app.
Note: All Google Camera Apps, Moded by a devloppers, so will have to say we should thank to celsoazevedo all the developers who made Google Camera app work with most of other Android phones of different companies.
If there are any issues with the download link or installation issue with Samsung Note 10 Plus, please leave a comment below with explanation.