Thank you for your visit. Your links will be created in 20 seconds.
Google Camera For Redmi Note 8 Pro | 7.3 Version
Hi Friends, Today I Will Show You A New Gcam “Google Camera” For The Redmi Note 8 Pro by Xiaomi, This Apk Of Google Camera is The Last And Worked Version On The RN8Pro Android Smarthphone, With The Links To Download it for your phone.
All We Know that The Google Camera Which are found on Google Pixel phones, It might be the best camera app in the world to shoot great photos with more details. all that because google company much interest in software side.
Redmi Note 8 Pro Device Overview
Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro come with quad rear cameras, Quad-camera, The primary is 64MP 1/1.7-inch sensor with 26mm-equivalent f/1.9-aperture lens, PDAF And an Ultra-wide Camera that is 8MP sensor with 13mm-equivalent f/2.2-aperture lens, and 2MP macro camera and finally 2MP camera for depth sensor.
Many people ask “is google camera app can work in Redmi Note 8 Pro Phone”, Since it comes with Mediatek Helio G90T chipset with octa-core CPU.
The answer is “Yes” google camera, gcam, pixel camera on any other mod can work fine in this RN8Pro smarthpone. and many Mi Fans have shared pictures taken with Redmi Note 8 Phone on various social media sites.
Download Gcam For Redmi Note 8 Pro
First : Download the Stable google camera for your Android phone here :
Secend : install it in your phone, without any root or bootloader unlock needed.
Download new gcam 7.3 version
Download RN8Pro Gcam Config File
If you need some good setting for your google camera application, to take a clealy and wonderful pictures. you can try these xml setting for Xiaome Redmi Note 8 Pro gcam.
How To Install Config XML Settings File For Redmi Note 8 Pro Google Camera?
- Download and install GCam Mod APK (link above).
- Launch the Google Camera app and test it out.
- Download the Config XML file (link above).
- Go to camera settings > tap on save config file > give any name and save it.
- This will create a new file into the the folder sdcard > Gcam > config.
- Launch a file manager app and go to the location where you saved the config file.
- Copy and paste it to this location: Internal Storage > Gcam > Configs.
- Create the folder. creat it if it doesn’t exist.
- Launch the RN8 Pro Google Camera application.
- Double tap on the black area next to the shutter button to open a dialog.
- Select the config file you want to use.
- Tap on Restore Option.
Then force stop the gcam app and relaunch it. To do this, go to Setting > Apps > Choose Google Camera Mod > Click on Force Stop. And Re-launch the gcam app.
Note: All Google Camera Apps, Moded by a devloppers, so will have to say we should thank to celsoazevedo all the developers who made the Google Camera app work with most of other Android phones of different companies.
if there any problems with the download link or installation problem, please left a comment bellow with explain.