Thank you for your visit. Your links will be created in 20 seconds.
Hi Friends, Today I Will Show You A New Best Gcam “Google Camera” For Realme XT, This Apk Of Google Camera is The Last And Worked Version On Realme XT Android Smarthphone, With The Links To Download it For Your Phone.
All We Know that Google Camera Which are found on Google Pixel phones, It might be the best camera app in the world to shoot great photos with more details. all that because google company much interest in software side.
Realme XT have a Quad Cameras, You’ll find four cameras on the back of the Realme XT, with one camera (Selfie) on the front.
The main rear camera is a 64MP main sensor, with an aperture f/1.8. There’s an 119-degree ultrawide-angle camera 8 MP f/2.2 sensor, too, and a portrait camera 2 MP depth sensor.
Then there’s the 2MP camera for macro.
On the front, of the Realme XT has the same 16 megapixel f/2.0 selfie camera.
Can Gcam Work On Realme XT ?
Realme XT Phone powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 712.
So the answer is “Yes” google camera, gcam, pixel camera on any other mod of google camera can work fine in this Realme XT smarthpone. because the Qualcomm Snapdragon 712 CPU, and many Realme Fans have shared pictures taken with Realme XT device on various social media.
Download Gcam For Realme XT
First : Download the correct Recommended google camera for your Realme XT Android phone here
Secend : install it in your phone, without any root or bootloader unlock needed.
Enjoy your new gcam in your Realme XT smartphone.
Download Realme XT Gcam Settings
If you need some good setting for your google camera application, to take a clealy and wonderful pictures. you can try these xml setting for Realme XT Gcam.
How To Install Config XML Settings File For Realme XT GCam?
- Download and install Google Camera Mod APK (link above).
- Launch the Google Camera app and test it out.
- Download the Config XML file (link above).
- Go to camera settings > tap on save config file > give any name and save it.
- This will create a new file into the the folder sdcard > Gcam > config.
- Launch a file manager app and go to the location where you saved the config file.
- Copy and paste it to this location: Internal Storage > Gcam > Configs.
- Create the folder. creat it if it doesn’t exist.
- Launch the Realme XT Google Camera app.
- Double tap on the black area next to the shutter button to open a dialog.
- Select the config file you want to use.
- Tap on Restore Option.
Then force stop the gcam app and relaunch it. To do this, go to Setting > Apps > Choose Google Camera Mod > Click on Force Stop. And Re-launch the gcam app.
Note: All Google Camera Apps, Moded by a devloppers, so will have to say we should thank to celsoazevedo all the developers who made the Google Camera app work with most of other Android phones of different companies.
If there are any issues with the download link or installation issue with Realme XT, please leave a comment below with explanation.