Thank you for your visit. Your links will be created in 20 seconds.
Realme 3i Best Google Camera Download (Gcam)
Hi Realme Users, we share a best worked Gcam 6.2 for Realme 3i for download Apk. This Gcam is for Realme 3i. This is a Stable Gcam apk For this 3i by Realme Smartphones. These are download links to download and install this recommended Google Camera app for Realme 3i.
Realme 3i Come with Mediatek MT6771 Helio P60 (12 nm) CPU. that can run gcam apk with some problems. all features maybe will not work well.
before we starting, there is an overview of Realme 3i specs.
Realme 3i Device Overview
The Realme 3i features a 6.2 inches IPS LCD with a HD+ resolution. Underneath the Realme 3i, it sports the Mtk Helio P60 SoC. It is built on the 12nm process. To the GPU side, it sports the Mali-G72 MP3 GPU.
Coming to the memory side, it sports 3GB and 4GB of RAM and 32GB or 64GB of internal storage. Further, this onboard storage is also expandable via the micro SD card. The device runs on the Android 9.0 (Pie), upgradable to Android 10, Realme UI.
Coming to the optics, the Realme 3i sports a Dual rear camera setup, In the front, the device comes with a Single selfie Camera.
| || |
| ||MAIN CAMERA ||13 MP – f/1.8 (wide) |
2 MP – (depth)
| ||SELFIE CAMERA ||13 MP – f/2.0 |
The Realme 3i packs a 4,230 mAh non-removable battery that charges over the Micro USB port. The device is available in Three color options, which are in the Diamond Blue, Diamond Red, Diamond Black. Finally coming to the pricing, it starts at 110 Dollar.
Download Realme 3i Google Camera
You Can Download and Install Gcam For Realme 3i.
- Realme 3i Gcam Download Link Version6.2 :
Realme 3i XML Config file
How To Install Config XML Settings File For Realme 3i?
- Download and install Google Camera “GCam” Mod APK (link above).
- Launch the Google Camera app and test it out.
- Download the Config XML file (link above).
- Go to camera settings > tap on save config file > give any name and save it.
- This will create a new file into the the folder sdcard > Gcam > config.
- Launch a file manager app and go to the location where you saved the config file.
- Copy and paste it to this location: Internal Storage > Gcam > Configs.
- Create the folder, creat it if it doesn’t exist.
- Launch the Realme 3i Google Camera application.
- Double tap on the black area next to the shutter button to open a dialog.
- Select the config file you want to use.
- Tap on Restore Option.
Then force stop the gcam app and relaunch it. To do this, go to Setting > Apps > Choose Google Camera Mod > Click on Force Stop. And Re launch the Google camera app.
Note: All GCam Apps, Moded by a devloppers, so will have to say we should thank to celsoazevedo all the developers who made the Google Camera app work with most of other Android phones of different companies.
Steps to install Google Camera on Realme 3i
The GCam APK file installation process is as simple as installing any other third-party APK file. You don’t have to root your device for this.
- Download the GCam APK file from the download link above and open it.
- Make sure that the Unknown Sources option is enabled on your device. [If already enabled, skip to the installation] In order to this, go to the device Settings menu > Security/Privacy > enable it.
- It will launch the package installer and tap on the Install button.
- Once the installation is done, open and use it. Enjoy!
Still, if the camera app doesn’t work, then enable the Camera2api by using build.prop
I hope this guide will help you a lot and you have now successfully installed the Google Camera ported app on your Wiko View 3 Pro handset. In case, if you’re facing any trouble, feel free to write down in the comments below.
Thanks For Reading Our “Google Camera For Realme 3i” Topic, if it help you Please Share it with your friends. See You Next Article.