Thank you for your visit. Your links will be created in 20 seconds.
Realme C2 Google Camera | Download GCam App
Welcome To Realme Users, we share a best worked Gcam 6.2 for Realme C2 for download Apk – Gcam for Realme C2. This is a Stable Gcam apk For this C2 by Realme Smartphones. These are download links to download and install this recommended google Camera app for Realme C2.
Realme C2 Come with Mediatek MT6762 Helio P22 (12 nm) CPU. that can run gcam apk some problems. all features maybe will not work well.
before we starting, there is an overview of Realme C2 specs.
Realme C2 Device Overview
The Realme C2 features a 6.1 inches IPS LCD with a HD+ resolution. Underneath the Realme C2, it sports the Helio P22 SoC. It is built on the 12nm process. To the GPU side, it sports the PowerVR GE8320 GPU.
Coming to the memory side, it sports 2GB and 3GB of RAM and 16GB or 32GB of internal storage. Further, this onboard storage is also expandable via the micro SD card. The device runs on the Android 9 pie With ColorOS 6 Lite.
Coming to the optics, the Realme C2 sports a Dual
rear camera setup, In the front, the device comes with a Single
| || |
| ||MAIN CAMERA ||13 MP – f/2.2 (wide) |
2 MP – f/2.4, (depth)
| ||SELFIE CAMERA ||5 MP – f/2.0 |
The Realme C2 packs a 4000 mAh non-removable battery that charges over the Micro USB port. The device is available in four color options, which are in the BDiamond Black, Diamond Blue, Diamond Sapphire, Diamond Ruby. Finally coming to the pricing, it starts at 110 Dollar
Download Realme C2 Google Camera
You Can Download and Install Gcam For Realme C2.
- Realme C2 Gcam Download Link:
- Realme C2 Gcam Download Link:
Realme C2 XML Config file
How To Install Config XML Settings File For Realme C2?
- Download and install Google Camera “GCam” Mod APK (link above).
- Launch the Google Camera app and test it out.
- Download the Config XML file (link above).
- Go to camera settings > tap on save config file > give any name and save it.
- This will create a new file into the the folder sdcard > Gcam > config.
- Launch a file manager app and go to the location where you saved the config file.
- Copy and paste it to this location: Internal Storage > Gcam > Configs.
- Create the folder, creat it if it doesn’t exist.
- Launch the Realme C2 Google Camera application.
- Double tap on the black area next to the shutter button to open a dialog.
- Select the config file you want to use.
- Tap on Restore Option.
Then force stop the gcam app and relaunch it. To do this, go to Setting > Apps > Choose Google Camera Mod > Click on Force Stop. And Re launch the Google camera app.
Note: All GCam Apps, Moded by a devloppers, so will have to say we should thank to celsoazevedo all the developers who made the Google Camera app work with most of other Android phones of different companies.
Steps to install Google Camera on Realme C2
The GCam APK file installation process is as simple as installing any other third-party APK file. You don’t have to root your device for this.
- Download the GCam APK file from the download link above and open it.
- Make sure that the Unknown Sources option is enabled on your device. [If already enabled, skip to the installation] In order to this, go to the device Settings menu > Security/Privacy > enable it.
- It will launch the package installer and tap on the Install button.
- Once the installation is done, open and use it. Enjoy!
Still, if the camera app doesn’t work, then enable the Camera2api by using build.prop
I hope this guide will help you a lot and you have now successfully installed the Google Camera ported app on your Realme C2, if you’re facing any trouble, feel free to write down in the comments below.
Thanks For Reading Our “Google Camera For Realme C2″ Topic, if it help you Please Share it with your friends. See You Next Article.