Thank you for your visit. Your links will be created in 20 seconds.
Downlaod Samsung S10 Plus Last Version Google Camera
Hi Samsung Friends, Today I Will Show You A New Gcam “Google Camera” For The Galaxy S10 Plus, This Apk Of Google Camera is The Last And Worked Version On Samsung S10 Plus Android Smarthphone, With The Links To Download it For Your Phone.
All We Know that The Google Camera Which are found on Google Pixel phones, It might be the best camera app in the world to shoot great photos with more details. all that because google company much interest in software side.
The Samsung S10 Plus have a 5 Cameras, You’ll find three cameras on the back of the S10 Plus, with a two (Selfie) on the front.
The rear camera is an optically stabilised 12 MP main sensor, with an aperture that can shift between f/1.5 for night shots and f/2.4 for the day. There’s an ultra-wide 16 MP f/2.2 sensor, too, and a stabilised 12 MP tele sensor for zooming.
On the front of the S10 Plus is the main 10-megapixel selfie camera, paired with an 8-megapixel unit for depth and portrait.
Can Gcam Work On S10 Plus?
Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus Phone powered by the Snapdragon 855 chipset. or Exynos 9820.
So the answer is “Yes” google camera, gcam, pixel camera on any other mod of google camera can work fine in this Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus smarthpone. because the Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 CPU, and many Samsung Fans have shared pictures taken with Samsung S10 Plus device on various social media.
Download Gcam For Samsung S10 Plus
First : Download the correct google camera for your Android phone here :
Secend : install it in your phone, without any root or bootloader unlock needed.
Enjoy your new gcam in your Samsung S10 Plus smartphone.
Download Samsung S10 Plus Gcam Settings
If you need some good setting for your google camera application, to take a clealy and wonderful pictures. you can try these xml setting for Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus gcam.
How To Install Config XML Settings File For Samsung S10 Plus Google Camera?
- Download and install GCam Mod APK (link above).
- Launch the Google Camera app and test it out.
- Download Config XML file (link above).
- Go to camera settings > tap on save config file > give any name and save it.
- This will create a new file into the the folder sdcard > Gcam > config.
- Launch a file manager app and go to the location where you saved the config file.
- Copy and paste it to this location: Internal Storage > Gcam > Configs.
- Create the folder. creat it if it doesn’t exist.
- Launch the Galaxy S10 Plus Google Camera application.
- Double tap on the black area next to the shutter button to open a dialog.
- Select the config file you want to use.
- Tap on Restore Option.
Then force stop the gcam app and relaunch it. To do this, go to Setting > Apps > Choose Google Camera Mod > Click on Force Stop. And Re-launch the gcam app.
Note: All Google Camera Apps, Moded by a devloppers, so will have to say we should thank to celsoazevedo all the developers who made the Google Camera app work with most of other Android phones of different companies.
If there are any issues with the download link or installation issue with Samsung S10 Plus, please leave a comment below with explanation.