Thank you for your visit. Your links will be created in 20 seconds.
Gcam Apk For Asus Zenfone 5z | Last Version 7.3
Hello Asus Users, here is the best worked Gcam 7.3 for Zenfone 5z for download Apk. This Gcam is for Zenfone 5z. This is a Stable Gcam apk For this Zenfone 5z by Asus Smartphones. These are download links to download and install this recommended Google Camera app for Zenfone 5z (ZS620KL).
Zenfone 5z Come with Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845 (10 nm) CPU. that can run gcam apk without any problems. all features will work well.
before we starting, there is an overview of Zenfone 5z specs.
Asus Zenfone 5z Device Overview
The Zenfone 5z features a 6.2 inches IPS LCD with a FHD+ resolution. Underneath the Asus Zenfone 5z, it sports the Snapdragon 845 SoC. It is built on the 10nm process. To the GPU side, it sports the Adreno 630 GPU.
Coming to the memory side, it sports 4GB, 6GB or 8GB of RAM and 64GB 128GB or 256GB of internal storage. Further, this onboard storage is also expandable via the micro SD card. The device runs on the Android 8.0 (Oreo), upgradable to Android 10.
Coming to the optics, the Zenfone 5z sports a Dual rear camera setup, In the front, the device comes with a Single selfie Camera.
| || |
| ||MAIN CAMERA ||12 MP f/1.8 (wide) |
8 MP f/2.0 (Utrawide)
| ||SELFIE CAMERA ||8 MP – f/2.0 |
The Zenfone 5z packs a 3,300 mAh non-removable battery that charges over the USB Type-C port. The device is available in Two color options, which are in the Midnight Blue and Meteor Silver. Finally coming to the pricing, it starts at 350 Dollar.
Download Zenfone 5z Google Camera
You Can Download and Install Gcam For Zenfone 5z. The latest version GCam_5.200604.2138build-7.3.021 from Arnova works pretty well on 5z.
- Zenfone 5z Gcam Download Link Version 5.2:
- GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v1.8_Wichaya V2:
Zenfone 5z XML Config file
To enable advanced settings:
- Go to Menu > Learn more > Enable Mod.
After a restart, a new menu called “Mods Configs Creator” will be displayed. Inside this menu you can enable things like AUX cameras.
To have a main + ultra-wide switch go to “Experimental Set ID Camera”, enable “Camera 1″ with ID “0” and “Camera 3” with ID “2”, and restart.
For ultra-wide you need to be on firmware version 22.214.171.124 or later.
How To Install Config XML Settings File For Zenfone 5z?
- Download and install Google Camera “GCam” Mod APK (link above).
- Launch the Google Camera app and test it out.
- Download the Config XML file (link above).
- Go to camera settings > tap on save config file > give any name and save it.
- This will create a new file into the the folder sdcard > Gcam > config.
- Launch a file manager app and go to the location where you saved the config file.
- Copy and paste it to this location: Internal Storage > Gcam > Configs.
- Create the folder, creat it if it doesn’t exist.
- Launch the Zenfone 5z Google Camera application.
- Double tap on the black area next to the shutter button to open a dialog.
- Select the config file you want to use.
- Tap on Restore Option.
Then force stop the gcam app and relaunch it. To do this, go to Setting > Apps > Choose Google Camera Mod > Click on Force Stop. And Re launch the Google camera app.
Note: All GCam Apps, Moded by a devloppers, so will have to say we should thank to celsoazevedo all the developers who made the Google Camera app work with most of other Android phones of different companies.
Steps to install Google Camera on Zenfone 5z
The GCam APK file installation process is as simple as installing any other third-party APK file. You don’t have to root your device for this.
- Download the GCam APK file from the download link above and open it.
- Make sure that the Unknown Sources option is enabled on your device. [If already enabled, skip to the installation] In order to this, go to the device Settings menu > Security/Privacy > enable it.
- It will launch the package installer and tap on the Install button.
- Once the installation is done, open and use it. Enjoy!
Still, if the camera app doesn’t work, then enable the Camera2api by using build.prop
I hope this guide will help you a lot and you have now successfully installed the Google Camera ported app on your Wiko View 3 Pro handset. In case, if you’re facing any trouble, feel free to write down in the comments below.
Thanks For Reading Our “Google Camera For Zenfone 5z”
Topic, if it help you Please Share it with your friends. See You Next Article.