Hi Mi Fans, I Will Show You A New Google Camera “Gcam” For The Redmi Note 8 by Xiaomi, This Apk Of Google Camera is The Last And Worked 7.3 Version On The RN8 Android Smartphone, With The Links To Download it for your phone.
All We Know that The Google Camera Which is found on Google Pixel phones, might be the best camera app in the world to shoot great photos with more details. all that because google company much interested in the software side.
Redmi Note 8 Device Overview
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 features a 6.3 inches IPS LCD display with an FHD+ resolution. Underneath the RN8, it sports the Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 SoC. It is built on the 11nm process. On the GPU side, it sports the Adreno 610 GPU.
Coming to the memory side, it sports 3GB,4GB or 6GB of RAM and 32GB 64GB or 128GB of internal storage. Further, this onboard storage is also expandable via the micro SD card. The device runs on Android 9 with MIUI11
Coming to the optics, the Redmi Note 8 sports a Quad rear camera setup, In the front, the device comes with a Single Selfie Camera.
RN8 Cameras MAIN CAMERA SELFIE CAMERA 48 MP – f/1.8 (wide)
8 MP – f/2.2 13mm (ultrawide)
2 MP – f/2.4 (macro)
2 MP – f/2.4 (depth)
13 MP – f/2.0
The Redmi Note 8 packs a 4,000 mAh non-removable battery that charges over the Type-C USB port. The device is available in five colour options, which are Neptune Blue, Moonlight White, Space Black, Nebula Purple, and Cosmic Purple.
Finally coming to the pricing, it starts at 169$.
Download Gcam For Xiaomi Redmi Note 8
First: Download this STABLE google camera 7.0 for your Android phone here.
Second: install it on your phone, without any root or bootloader unlock needed. You can try this new Ultra Gcam on your Redmi note 8 Smartphone.
Download RN8 Gcam Settings
If you need some good settings for your google camera application, to take clear and wonderful pictures. you can try these XML settings for Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Gcam.
How To Install Config XML Settings File
- Download and install GCam Mod APK (link above).
- Launch the Google Camera app and test it out.
- Download the Config XML file (link above).
- Go to camera settings > tap on save config file > give any name and save it.
- This will create a new file into the the folder sdcard > Gcam > config.
- Launch a file manager app and go to the location where you saved the config file.
- Copy and paste it to this location: Internal Storage > Gcam > Configs.
- Create the folder. creat it if it doesn’t exist.
- Launch the Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Google Camera app.
- Double tap on the black area next to the shutter button to open a dialog.
- Select the config file you want to use.
- Tap on Restore Option.
Then force stop the Gcam app and relaunch it. To do this, go to Setting > Apps > Choose Google Camera Mod > Click on Force Stop. And Re-launch the Gcam app.
Note: All Google Camera Apps, Moded by developers, so will have to say we should thank for celsoazevedo all the developers who made the Google Camera app work with most of the other Android phones of different companies.
if there any problems with the download link or installation problem, please left a comment below with a clear explaining.