Hi Samsung users, today we share the best worked Gcam for Samsung Galaxy A70 for download Apk – Gcam for Galaxy A70. This is a Stable Gcam apk For this Galaxy A70 by Samsung Smartphones. These are download links to download and install this recommended google Camera app for Galaxy A70.
Samsung Galaxy A70 Come with Qualcomm SDM675 Snapdragon 675 (11 nm) CPU. that can run gcam apk without or with some problems. all features maybe will not work well.
before we starting, there is an overview of Samsung Galaxy A70 specs.
Samsung A70 Device Overview
The Samsung Galaxy A70 features a 6.7 inches SuperAmoled with a FHD+ resolution. Underneath the Samsung A70, it sports the Snapdragon 675 SoC. It is built on the 11nm process. To the GPU side, it sports the Adreno 612 GPU.
Samsung Galaxy A70
|MAIN CAMERA||32 MP – 26mm f/1.7 (wide)|
8 MP – f/2.2, 12mm (ultrawide)
5 MP – f/2.2, (depth)
|SELFIE CAMERA||32 MP – f/2.0|
The Galaxy A70 packs a 4500 mAh non-removable battery that charges over the USB Type-C port. The device is available in four color options, which are in the Coral, Blue, Black, White. Finally coming to the pricing, it starts at 310 Dollar
Download Samsung A70 Google Camera
- Samsung Galaxy A70 Gcam Download Link:
Samsung Galaxy A70 XML Config file
How To Install Config XML Settings File For Samsung A70?
- Download and install Google Camera “GCam” Mod APK (link above).
- Launch the Google Camera app and test it out.
- Download the Config XML file (link above).
- Go to camera settings > tap on save config file > give any name and save it.
- This will create a new file into the the folder sdcard > Gcam > config.
- Launch a file manager app and go to the location where you saved the config file.
- Copy and paste it to this location: Internal Storage > Gcam > Configs.
- Create the folder, creat it if it doesn’t exist.
- Launch the Samsung A70 Google Camera application.
- Double tap on the black area next to the shutter button to open a dialog.
- Select the config file you want to use.
- Tap on Restore Option.
Steps to install Google Camera on Samsung Galaxy A70
The GCam APK file installation process is as simple as installing any other third-party APK file. You don’t have to root your device for this.
- Download the GCam APK file from the download link above and open it.
- Make sure that the Unknown Sources option is enabled on your device. [If already enabled, skip to the installation] In order to this, go to the device Settings menu > Security/Privacy > enable it.
- It will launch the package installer and tap on the Install button.
- Once the installation is done, open and use it. Enjoy!
Still, if the camera app doesn’t work, then enable the Camera2api by using build.prop
I hope this guide will help you a lot and you have now successfully installed the Google Camera ported app on your Samsung A70 handset. In case, if you’re facing any trouble, feel free to write down in the comments below.