Hi Mi Fans, Today we share a new worked Gcam for Xiaomi Mi 9T (Redmi k30) for download Apk – Gcam for Xiaomi Mi 9T. This is a Stable Gcam apk For this Mi 9T by Xiaomi Smartphones. These are download links to download and install this recommended google Camera app for Mi 9T.
Xiaomi Mi 9T Come with Qualcomm Snapdragon 730 (8 nm) CPU. that can run gcam apk without problems. all features will not work well.
before we starting, there is an overview of Xiaomi Mi 9T specs.
Xiaomi Mi 9T Device Overview
The Mi 9T features a 6.39 inches Amoled with a Full HD+ resolution. Underneath the Xiaomi Mi 9T, it sports the Snapdragon 730 SoC. It is built on the 8 nm process. To the GPU side, it sports the Adreno 618 GPU.
Xiaomi Mi 9T
|MAIN CAMERA||48 MP – f/1.8, 26mm (wide)|
8 MP – f/2.4, 53mm (telephoto)
13 MP – f/2.4 25mm (ultrawide)
|SELFIE CAMERA||20 MP f/2.2 (wide)|
The Xiaomi Mi 9T packs a 4,000 mAh non-removable battery that charges over the USB type C port. The device is available in four color options, which are in the Carbon black, Red flame, Glacier blue. Finally coming to the pricing, it starts at 245 Dollar
Download Mi 9T (Redmi K20) Google Camera
- Xiaomi Mi 9T Gcam Download Link:
- Xiaomi Mi 9T Gcam Download Link (Redmi K20):
Xiaomi Mi 9T XML Config file
How To Install Config XML Settings File For Mi 9T?
- Download and install GCam Mod APK (link above).
- Launch the Google Camera app and test it out.
- Download the Config XML file (link above).
- Go to camera settings > tap on save config file > give any name and save it.
- This will create a new file into the the folder sdcard > Gcam > config.
- Launch a file manager app and go to the location where you saved the config file.
- Copy and paste it to this location: Internal Storage > Gcam > Configs.
- Create the folder. creat it if it doesn’t exist.
- Launch the Xiaomi Mi 9T Google Camera application.
- Double tap on the black area next to the shutter button to open a dialog.
- Select the config file you want to use.
- Tap on Restore Option.
Steps to install Google Camera on Xiaomi Mi 9T
The GCam APK file installation process is as simple as installing any other third-party APK file. You don’t have to root your device for this.
- Download the GCam APK file from the download link above and open it.
- Make sure that the Unknown Sources option is enabled on your device. [If already enabled, skip to the installation] In order to this, go to the device Settings menu > Security/Privacy > enable it.
- It will launch the package installer and tap on the Install button.
- Once the installation is done, open and use it. and Enjoy!
Still, if the camera app doesn’t work, then enable the Camera2api by using build.prop
I hope this guide will help you a lot and you have now successfully installed the Google Camera ported app on your Wiko View 3 Pro handset. In case, if you’re facing any trouble, feel free to write down in the comments below.