Realme 2 Pro Camera Overview
Realme 2 Pro have a Dual Real Cameras, with one Camera (Selfie) on the front.
The main rear camera is a 16MP main sensor, with an aperture f/1.7. and a portrait camera 2 MP depth sensor.
On the front, of the Realme 2 Pro you will find a 16 megapixel f/2.0 selfie camera.
Can Gcam Work On Realme 2 Pro?
Realme 2 Pro Phone powered by a Qualcomm SDM660 Snapdragon 660 Cpu.
So the answer is “Yes” google camera, gcam, pixel camera on any other mod of google camera can work fine in this Realme 2 Pro smarthpone. because the Qualcomm Snapdragon 712 CPU, and many Realme Fans have shared pictures taken with Realme 2 Pro device on various social media.
Download Gcam For Realme 2 Pro
- Dowanload Realme 2 Pro Google Camera
- Dowanload Other Realme 2 Pro Google Camera
Download Realme 2 Pro Gcam Settings
How To Install Config XML Settings File For Realme 2 Pro GCam?
- Download and install Google Camera Mod APK (link above).
- Launch the Google Camera app and test it out.
- Download the Config XML file (link above).
- Go to camera settings > tap on save config file > give any name and save it.
- This will create a new file into the the folder sdcard > Gcam > config.
- Launch a file manager app and go to the location where you saved the config file.
- Copy and paste it to this location: Internal Storage > Gcam > Configs.
- Create the folder. creat it if it doesn’t exist.
- Launch Google Camera app in your Realme 2 Pro.
- Double tap on the black area next to the shutter button to open a dialog.
- Select the config file you want to use.
- Tap on Restore Option.