The Realme 5 is the realme’s first devices with quad-camera, The primary is 12MP sensor by Sony – IMX 386, it has 1.25µm pixels and sits behind f/1.8 lens And an Ultra-wide angle camera. The snapper has an 8MP sensor with an f/2.2 aperture. then there’s the 2MP macro camera, 2MP fourth sensor for the depth.
There are people ask “is google camera app can work in Realme 5 Phone”, it powered by the Snapdragon 665 chipset.
So the answer is “Yes” google camera, gcam, pixel camera on any other mod of google camera can work fine in this Realme 5 smarthpone. because the Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 cpu, and many Realme Fans have shared pictures taken with Realme 5 device on various social media.
Download Gcam For Realme 5
Download Realme 5 Gcam Settings
How To Install Config XML Settings File For Realme 5 Google Camera?
- Download and install GCam Mod APK (link above).
- Launch the Google Camera app and test it out.
- Download the Config XML file (link above).
- Go to camera settings > tap on save config file > give any name and save it.
- This will create a new file into the the folder sdcard > Gcam > config.
- Launch a file manager app and go to the location where you saved the config file.
- Copy and paste it to this location: Internal Storage > Gcam > Configs.
- Create the folder. creat it if it doesn’t exist.
- Launch the Realme 5 Google Camera application.
- Double tap on the black area next to the shutter button to open a dialog.
- Select the config file you want to use.
- Tap on Restore Option.