Realme X Camera Overview
Realme X have a Three Cameras, You’ll find dual cameras on the back of the Realme X, with one Selfie camera on the front.
The main rear camera is a 48MP main sensor, with an aperture f/1.7. There’s depth camera 5 MP f/2.4 sensor.
On the front, of the Realme X has Motorized pop-up 16 MP selfie camera, with f/2.0 lens.
Can Gcam Work On Realme X ?
Realme X Phone powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 710.
So the answer is “Yes” google camera, gcam, pixel camera on any other mod of google camera can work fine in this Realme X smarthpone. because the Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 CPU, and many Realme Fans have shared pictures taken with Realme X device on various social media.
Download Gcam For Realme X
Dowanload Other Realme X Google Camera
Download Realme X Gcam Settings
How To Install Config XML Settings File For Realme X GCam?
- Download and install Google Camera Mod APK (link above).
- Launch the Google Camera app and test it out.
- Download the Config XML file (link above).
- Go to camera settings > tap on save config file > give any name and save it.
- This will create a new file into the the folder sdcard > Gcam > config.
- Launch a file manager app and go to the location where you saved the config file.
- Copy and paste it to this location: Internal Storage > Gcam > Configs.
- Create the folder. creat it if it doesn’t exist.
- Launch the Realme X Google Camera app.
- Double tap on the black area next to the shutter button to open a dialog.
- Select the config file you want to use.
- Tap on Restore Option.