The Samsung S10 Plus have a 5 Cameras, You’ll find three cameras on the back of the S10 Plus, with a two (Selfie) on the front.
The rear camera is an optically stabilised 12 MP main sensor, with an aperture that can shift between f/1.5 for night shots and f/2.4 for the day. There’s an ultra-wide 16 MP f/2.2 sensor, too, and a stabilised 12 MP tele sensor for zooming.
On the front of the S10 Plus is the main 10-megapixel selfie camera, paired with an 8-megapixel unit for depth and portrait.
Can Gcam Work On S10 Plus?
Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus Phone powered by the Snapdragon 855 chipset. or Exynos 9820.
So the answer is “Yes” google camera, gcam, pixel camera on any other mod of google camera can work fine in this Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus smarthpone. because the Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 CPU, and many Samsung Fans have shared pictures taken with Samsung S10 Plus device on various social media.
Download Gcam For Samsung S10 Plus
Dowanload Other Samsung S10 Plus Google Camera – SnapDragon
Download Samsung S10 Plus Gcam Settings
How To Install Config XML Settings File For Samsung S10 Plus Google Camera?
- Download and install GCam Mod APK (link above).
- Launch the Google Camera app and test it out.
- Download Config XML file (link above).
- Go to camera settings > tap on save config file > give any name and save it.
- This will create a new file into the the folder sdcard > Gcam > config.
- Launch a file manager app and go to the location where you saved the config file.
- Copy and paste it to this location: Internal Storage > Gcam > Configs.
- Create the folder. creat it if it doesn’t exist.
- Launch the Galaxy S10 Plus Google Camera application.
- Double tap on the black area next to the shutter button to open a dialog.
- Select the config file you want to use.
- Tap on Restore Option.