Vivo Z1X Camera Overview
Rear Camera : Vivo Z1X Smartphone come with Three rear cameras, The primary is 64MP f/1.8-aperture lens, PDAF And an Ultra-wide Camera that is 8MP sensor with 13mm-equivalent f/2.2-aperture lens, and finally 2MP camera for depth sensor with f/2.2-aperture.
Selfie Camera : The front camera is 32 Megapixel? with f/2.0, 26mm.
Many people ask “Can google camera app work in Vivo Z1X Phone”, Since it comes with Qualcomm Snapdragon 712 chipset with octa-core CPU.
“Yes” google camera, gcam, pixel camera on any other mod can work fine in this Vivo Z1X smarthpone. and Vivo Fans have shared pictures taken with Vivo Z1X Phone on various social media.
Download Gcam For Vivo Z1X
- Dowanload Vivo Z1X Google Camera
- Dowanload Other Vivo Z1X 7.2 Google Camera
Download Vivo Z1X Gcam Settings
How To Install Config XML Settings File For Vivo Z1X Google Camera?
- Download and install GCam Mod APK (link above).
- Launch the Google Camera app and test it out.
- Download the Config XML file (link above).
- Go to camera settings > tap on save config file > give any name and save it.
- This will create a new file into the the folder sdcard > Gcam > config.
- Launch a file manager app and go to the location where you saved the config file.
- Copy and paste it to this location: Internal Storage > Gcam > Configs.
- Create the folder. creat it if it doesn’t exist.
- Launch the Vivo Z1X Google Camera application.
- Double tap on the black area next to the shutter button to open a dialog.
- Select the config file you want to use.
- Tap on Restore Option.