Earlier in 2020, Oppo has launched his mid-range smartphone. One of the few Oppo devices makes with a Qualcomm Snapdragon processor, which is the Oppo A92 phone, and it has many good specs like SD665 CPU and quad cameras. Since you you are looking for Google Camera For Oppo A92. You are on the right topic. Because we found the best and stable version of Gcam APK that works well on the A92 phone by Oppo, you can download and install Google Camera application using the links below.
HyperCam_7.2_V1.apk is the best compatible Google Camera version APK for Oppo A92 that’s works without any problems in the last Android 10. All GCam features will works.
Like always, before starting, let’s take a look at Oppo A92 specs and features.
Oppo A92 Device Overview
Firstly, the Oppo A92 features a 6.5″ inches IPS LCD screen with a FHD+ resolution. UFirstly, the Oppo A92 features a 6.5″ inches IPS LCD screen with a FHD+ resolution. Underneath the A92 by Oppo, it sports the Qualcomm SM6125 Snapdragon 665 CPU, built on 11 nm process, running the Google Camera app. On the GPU side, it sports the Adreno 610 GPU.
After that Coming to the memory side, it sports 6GB or 8GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. Further, this onboard storage can be expandable via an external memory card. The phone runs on the last ColorOS 7.1 based on Android 10.
On the backside, The Oppo A92 sports a quad rear camera, In front, the device comes with a Single Selfie Camera.
Oppo A92 REAR CAMERA SELFIE CAMERA 48 MP f/1.7 (wide)
8 MP f/2.2, 119˚ (ultrawide)
2 MP f/2.4 (depth)
2 MP B/W f/2.4
16 MP – f/2.0
Oppo A92 packs a 5000 mAh non-removable big battery that charges over the USB Type-C port. Also, it supports 18W fast charging. The device is available in three color options, The Twilight Black, Stream White, and the Aurora Purple.
Finally, coming to the pricing, it starts at about 250$.
How to Install Google Camera On Oppo A92
To install Gcam App on your Oppo A92 device, follow these instructions:
- First, Uninstall any Camera App [Gcam] installed on your smartphone.
- Secondly, Download the Google Camera APK file from the links below.
- Then Install the GCam Apk file on your Angelica devices.
- Allow install from unknown sources if it is required.
- Open the app, and allow needed app permissions.
- That is all. Enjoy.
How to Install Google Camera Config file
Do you want to add some settings to improve the quality of your A92 pictures? Follow the following steps:
See Full Article: How To Create, Save & Load XML Config File On Google Camera
Without delay, let’s move on to the critical point.
Download Google Camera For Oppo A92
Many Oppo Fans and users have shared pictures and videos taken by this device with the last version of Google Camera.
Here are the links to download the best compatible Gcam APK for the Oppo A92 smartphon
- HyperCam_7.2_V1.apk [Recommended]
Version: Gcam V7.2
File Size: 75.45 MB
Version: Gcam V7.3
File Size: 47 MB
Alternative Google Camera For Oppo A92
Similarly, you can download an alternative GCam for Oppo A92 [Version 7.4] developed by Nikita in the link below.
Version: GCam 7.4
File Size: 125.98 MB
Download Config File For Oppo A92
However! After installing Google Camera APK, you will need some XML file settings for your Wichaya Gcam to take clear and beautiful pictures? download it from the link below from Gcamator.com
Based on Burial’s (burial89live) version. GCam 7.2.010.
- Initial Release
- Samsung support (thanks Arnova8G2 and Enzima92)
- Added GW1 AWB (thanks Savitar and SkyKing007)
- Channel noise reduction (thanks Savitar, work still in progress)
Other Supported devices:
- Pocophone F1
- Mi A3
- Mix 2S
- Samsung Galaxy S9
- Added Saber to the curtain. The item is hidden for those for whom sabre does not work at all.
- Shutter speed for astrophotography is selected in the shutter. (Auto, 10sec, 20sec, 30sec).
- Choice of the number of frames in the curtain (Auto 15 frames 25 frames).
- Added selection of JPEG compression percentage.
- Increased the maximum shutter speed in astrophoto on Mi Note 3 to 5 seconds.
- Added selection Max. Exposure for the main and front camera.
- Added latest opmodes (Thanks Arnova8G2)
- Improved NoiseModeler and fixed noise grain and blur
- Added AUX device models and NoiseModeler (Thanks overwhelmer)
- Replaced Pixel Binning button in the viewfinder (Thanks Arnova8G2)
- Added Resampling for sensors without Sabre (Thanks onFire)
- Fixed Redmi Note 8 Pro black viewfinder (Thanks Wyroczen)
- Added exposure compensation for AUX
- Fixed Sabre on the main sensor
- More aux icon styles: “Dots”.
- Updated translations
- other changes and fixes
If you face any problems with these download links or installation issues, please comment below about your situation.
More GCAMs For Oppo Devices
In conclusion, I hope you successfully downloaded and installed google camera Apk on your smartphone.
Generally Wichaya Google Camera app work also with most Oppo Android phones, the same thing with your Oppo A92.
Finally, If You have another Last GCam 8.1 for Oppo A92? Sent it to us using this Forum, and we’ll add it to this Article.