There are many Realme Users Who search for Realme 5s Google Camera App, Today we share a new worked Gcam version for Realme 5s for download Apk – Gcam for Realme 5s. This is a Stable Gcam apk For this 5s smartphone by Realme. These are download links to download and install this last version of google Camera app 7.3 for Realme 5s.
Realme 5s Come with Qualcomm SDM665 Snapdragon 665 (11 nm) CPU. that can run gcam apk without or with some problems. all features maybe will not work well.
Before we starting, there is an overview of Realme 5s specs.
Realme 5s Device Overview
The Realme 5s features a 6.5 inches IPS LCD with a Full HD+ resolution. Underneath the Realme 5s, it sports the Snapdragon 665 SoC. It is built on the 11nm process. To the GPU side, it sports Adreno 610 GPU.
|MAIN CAMERA||48 MP – f/1.8, (wide)|
8 MP – f/2.2, 13mm (ultrawide)
2 MP – f/2.4, (macro)
2 MP – f/2.4, (depth)
|SELFIE CAMERA||13 MP – f/2.0|
The Realme 5S packs a 5,000 mAh non-removable battery that charges over the Micro USB port. The device is available in Three color options, which are in the Crystal Purple, Crystal Blue, Crystal Red.
Download Realmi 5s Google Camera
- Realme 5s Gcam Download Link:
- Realme 5s Gcam Download Link (7.3):
Realme 5s Config file
How To Install Config XML Settings File For Realme 5s?
- Download and install GCam Mod APK (link above).
- Launch the Google Camera app and test it out.
- Download the Config XML file (link above).
- Go to camera settings > tap on save config file > give any name and save it.
- This will create a new file into the the folder sdcard > Gcam > config.
- Launch a file manager app and go to the location where you saved the config file.
- Copy and paste it to this location: Internal Storage > Gcam > Configs.
- Create the folder. creat it if it doesn’t exist.
- Launch the Realme 5s Google Camera application.
- Double tap on the black area next to the shutter button to open a dialog.
- Select the config file you want to use.
- Tap on Restore Option.
Steps to install Google Camera on Realme 5s
The GCam APK file installation process is as simple as installing any other third-party APK file. You don’t have to root your device for this.
- Download the GCam APK file from the download link above and open it.
- Make sure that the Unknown Sources option is enabled on your device. [If already enabled, skip to the installation] In order to this, go to the device Settings menu > Security/Privacy > enable it.
- It will launch the package installer and tap on the Install button.
- Once the installation is done, open and use it. and Enjoy!
Still, if the camera app doesn’t work, then enable the Camera2api by using build.prop
I hope this guide will help you a lot and you have now successfully installed the Google Camera ported app on your 5S handset. In case, if you’re facing any trouble, feel free to write down in the comments below.