Hi Mi Fans, Today we share a new worked Gcam for Redmi Note 9s for download Apk – Gcam for Redmi Note 9s. This is a Stable Gcam apk For this Redmi Note 9s smartphone by Xiaomi. These are download links to download and install this last version of google Camera app 7.3 for RN9s.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 9s Come with Qualcomm SM7125 Snapdragon 720G (8 nm) CPU. that can run gcam apk without or with some problems. all features maybe will not work well.
before we starting, there is an overview of Redmi Note 9s specs.
Redmi Note 9s Device Overview
The Redmi Note 9s features a 6.67 inches IPs LCD with a Full HD+ resolution. Underneath the Redmi Note 9s, it sports the Snapdragon 720G SoC. It is built on the 8nm process. To the GPU side, it sports the Adreno 618 GPU.
Redmi Note 9s
|MAIN CAMERA||48 MP – f/1.8, 26mm (wide)|
8 MP – f/2.2, 13mm (ultrawide)
5 MP – f/2.4, (macro)
2 MP – f/2.4, (depth)
|SELFIE CAMERA||16 MP – f/2.5|
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 9s packs a 5,020 mAh non-removable battery that charges over the USB Type-C port. The device is available in three color options, which are in the Aurora Blue, Glacier White, Interstellar Gray. Finally coming to the pricing, it starts at 240 Dollar
Download Redmi Note 9s Google Camera
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 9s Gcam Download Link:
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 9s Gcam Download Link (7.3):
Redmi Note 9s XML Config file
How To Install Config XML Settings File For Redmi Note 9s?
- Download and install GCam Mod APK (link above).
- Launch the Google Camera app and test it out.
- Download the Config XML file (link above).
- Go to camera settings > tap on save config file > give any name and save it.
- This will create a new file into the the folder sdcard > Gcam > config.
- Launch a file manager app and go to the location where you saved the config file.
- Copy and paste it to this location: Internal Storage > Gcam > Configs.
- Create the folder. creat it if it doesn’t exist.
- Launch the Redmi Note 9s Google Camera application.
- Double tap on the black area next to the shutter button to open a dialog.
- Select the config file you want to use.
- Tap on Restore Option.
Steps to install Google Camera on Xiaomi Redmi Note 9s
The GCam APK file installation process is as simple as installing any other third-party APK file. You don’t have to root your device for this.
- Download the GCam APK file from the download link above and open it.
- Make sure that the Unknown Sources option is enabled on your device. [If already enabled, skip to the installation] In order to this, go to the device Settings menu > Security/Privacy > enable it.
- It will launch the package installer and tap on the Install button.
- Once the installation is done, open and use it. and Enjoy!
Still, if the camera app doesn’t work, then enable the Camera2api by using build.prop
I hope this guide will help you a lot and you have now successfully installed the Google Camera ported app on your Wiko View 3 Pro handset. In case, if you’re facing any trouble, feel free to write down in the comments below.