Hi Samsung Fans, we share the best worked Gcam for Samsung Galaxy M20 for download Apk – Gcam for Galaxy M20. This is a Stable Gcam apk For this Galaxy M20 by Samsung Smartphones. These are download links to download and install this recommended google Camera app for Galaxy M20.
Samsung Galaxy M20Come with Exynos 7904 (14 nm) CPU. that can run gcam apk with some problems. all features maybe will not work well.
before we starting, there is an overview of Samsung Galaxy M20 specs.
Samsung M20 Device Overview
The Samsung Galaxy M20 features a 6.3 inches PLS TFT with a FHD+ resolution. Underneath the Samsung M20, it sports the Exynos 7904 SoC. It is built on the 14nm process. To the GPU side, it sports the Mali-G71 MP2 GPU.
Coming to the memory side, it sports 3GB and 4GB of RAM and 32GB or 64GB of internal storage. Further, this onboard storage is also expandable via the microsdxc card. The device runs on the Android 8.1 (Oreo), upgradable to Android 10, One UI 2.
Coming to the optics, the Samsung Galaxy M20 sports a Dual rear camera setup, In the front, the device comes with a Single seflie camera.
Samsung Galaxy M20
|MAIN CAMERA||13 MP – f/1.9 (wide)|
5 MP – f/2.2, 12mm (ultrawide)
|SELFIE CAMERA||8 MP – f/2.0|
The Galaxy M20 packs a 5000 mAh non-removable battery that charges over the USB Type-C port. The device is available in two color options, which are in the Ocean Blue, Charcoal Black. Finally coming to the pricing, it starts at 165 Dollar
Download Samsung M20 Google Camera
- Samsung Galaxy M20 Gcam Download Link:
Samsung Galaxy M20 XML Config file
How To Install Config XML Settings File For Samsung M20?
- Download and install Google Camera “GCam” Mod APK (link above).
- Launch the Google Camera app and test it out.
- Download the Config XML file (link above).
- Go to camera settings > tap on save config file > give any name and save it.
- This will create a new file into the the folder sdcard > Gcam > config.
- Launch a file manager app and go to the location where you saved the config file.
- Copy and paste it to this location: Internal Storage > Gcam > Configs.
- Create the folder, creat it if it doesn’t exist.
- Launch the Samsung M20 Google Camera application.
- Double tap on the black area next to the shutter button to open a dialog.
- Select the config file you want to use.
- Tap on Restore Option.
Steps to install Google Camera on Samsung Galaxy M20
The GCam APK file installation process is as simple as installing any other third-party APK file. You don’t have to root your device for this.
- Download the GCam APK file from the download link above and open it.
- Make sure that the Unknown Sources option is enabled on your device. [If already enabled, skip to the installation] In order to this, go to the device Settings menu > Security/Privacy > enable it.
- It will launch the package installer and tap on the Install button.
- Once the installation is done, open and use it. Enjoy!
Still, if the camera app doesn’t work, then enable the Camera2api by using build.prop
I hope this guide will help you a lot and you have now successfully installed the Google Camera ported app on your Samsung M20 handset. In case, if you’re facing any trouble, feel free to write down in the comments below.