Redmi 7 Device Overview
The Xiaomi Redmi 7 features a 6.26 inches IPS LCD display with a HD+ resolution. Underneath the Redmi 7, it sports the Qualcomm SDM632 Snapdragon 632 SoC. It is built on the 14nm process. To the GPU side, it sports the Adreno 506 GPU.
Coming to the memory side, it sports 2GB 3GB or 4GB of RAM and 16GB 32GB or 64GB of internal storage. Further, this onboard storage is also expandable via the micro SD card. The device runs on Android 9.0 Pie, upgradable to Android 10, MIUI 11.
Redmi 7 Cameras
|MAIN CAMERA||12 MP – f/2.2 (Primary)|
2 MP – (depth)
|SELFIE CAMERA||8 MP – f/2.0|
The Redmi 7 packs a 4,000 mAh non-removable battery that charges over the Micro USB port. The device is available in Three color options, which are in the Lunar Red, Eclipse Black, Comet Blue.
Finally coming to the pricing, it starts at 99$.
Download Gcam For Xiaomi Redmi 7
Download Redmi 7 Gcam Settings
How To Install Config XML Settings File For Redmi 7 Google Camera?
- Download and install GCam Mod APK (link above).
- Launch the Google Camera app and test it out.
- Download the Config XML file (link above).
- Go to camera settings > tap on save config file > give any name and save it.
- This will create a new file into the the folder sdcard > Gcam > config.
- Launch a file manager app and go to the location where you saved the config file.
- Copy and paste it to this location: Internal Storage > Gcam > Configs.
- Create the folder. creat it if it doesn’t exist.
- Launch the Xiaomi Redmi 7 Google Camera app.
- Double tap on the black area next to the shutter button to open a dialog.
- Select the config file you want to use.
- Tap on Restore Option.