Hi All Nokia Fans, Today I Will Show You A New Gcam “Google Camera” For Nokia 6.1 Plus device, This Apk Of Google Camera is The Last And Worked Version On Nokia 6.1 Plus Android Smarthphone, With The Links To Download it For Your Phone.
Google Camera Which are found on Google Pixel phones, It might be the best camera app in the world to shoot great photos with more details. all that because google company much interest in his software.
Nokia 6.1 Plus Camera Overview
The Nokia 6.1 Plus phone is the same Nokia X6 have a sigingle 16 MP rear camera f/2.0 lens. In the front you will find a 8 MP f2.0 selfie camera.
Can Gcam Work In Nokia 6.1 Plus Device
There are people ask “is google camera app can work in Nokia 6.1+ Phone”, it is powered by the Qualcomm SDM710 Snapdragon 710 (10 nm).
“Yes” google camera, gcam, pixel camera on any other mod of google camera can work fine in this Nokia 6.1 smarthpone. because Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 cpu.
Download Gcam For Nokia 6.1 Plus
First : Download the correct google camera for your Android phone here :
Dowanload Nokia 6.1 Plus Google Camera :
Secend : install it in your phone, without any root or bootloader unlock needed.
Enjoy your new gcam in your Nokia 6.1 Plus smartphone.
Dowanload Other Nokia 6.1 Plus | Nokia X6 Google Camera :
Download Nokia 6.1 Plus Gcam Settings
If you need some good setting for your google camera application, to take a clealy and wonderful pictures. you can try these xml setting for Xiaome Nokia 6.1 Plus (X6) gcam.
How To Install Config XML Settings File For Nokia 6.1+ Google Camera?
- Download and install GCam Mod APK (link above).
- Launch Google Camera app and test it out.
- Download Config XML file (link above).
- Go to camera settings > tap on save config file > give any name and save it.
- This will create a new file into the the folder sdcard > Gcam > config.
- Launch a file manager app and go to the location where you saved config file.
- Copy and paste it to this location: Internal Storage > Gcam > Configs.
- Create the folder. creat it if it doesn’t exist.
- Launch the Nokia 6.1 Plus Google Camera application.
- Double tap on the black area next to the shutter button to open a dialog.
- Select config file you want to use.
- Tap on Restore Option.
Then force stop gcam app and relaunch it. To do this, go to Setting > Apps > Choose Google Camera Mod > Click on Force Stop. And Re-launch gcam app.
All Google Camera Apps, Moded by a devloppers, so will have to say we should thank to celsoazevedo all the developers who made Google Camera app work with most of other Android phones of different companies.
if there any problems with download link or installation problem with your Nokia 6.1 Plus, please left a comment bellow with explain.