Hi Vivo users, we share a best-worked Gcam for Vivo S1 for download Apk – Google Camera for Vivo S1. This is a Stable Gcam Apk For this S1 by Vivo Smartphones. These are download links to download and install this recommended google Camera app for Vivo S1.
Vivo S1 Comes with Qualcomm SDM712 Snapdragon 712 (10 nm) CPU. that can run Gcam Apk without or with some problems. all features maybe will not work well.
Before we start, there is an overview of Vivo S1 specs.
Vivo S1 Device Overview
The Vivo S1 features a 6.53 inches IPS LCD with an FHD+ resolution. Underneath the Vivo S1, it sports the Snapdragon 712 SoC. It is built on the 10nm process. On the GPU side, it sports the Adreno 616 GPU.
Coming to the memory side, it sports 4GB and 6GB of RAM and 64GB or 128GB of internal storage. Further, this onboard storage is also expandable via the micro SD card. The device runs on the Android 9 pie.
Coming to the optics, the Vivo S1 sports a Triple rear camera setup, In the front, the device comes with a 32MP sensor with an aperture value of f/2.2.
Rear CAMERAs SELFIE CAMERA 16 MP – f/1.8 (wide)
8 MP – f/2.2, 16mm (ultrawide)
2 MP – f/2.4, (depth)
32 MP – f/2.0
The Vivo S1 packs a 5,000 mAh non-removable battery that charges over the Micro USB port. The device is available in three color options, which are Sonic Blue, Sonic Black, Mirror Black. Finally coming to the pricing, it starts at 265 Dollard.
Download Gcam For Vivo S1 – Google Camera
You Can Download and Install Gcam For Vivo S1.
Download GCam 8.1 For Vivo S1:
Download GCam 7.3 For Vivo S1:
Vivo S1 XML Config file
How To Install Config XML Settings File For Vivo S1?
- Download and install GCam For Vivo S1 Mod APK (link above).
- Launch the Google Camera app and test it out.
- Download the Config XML file (link above).
- Go to camera settings > tap on save config file > give any name and save it.
- This will create a new file into the the folder sdcard > Gcam > config.
- Launch a file manager app and go to the location where you saved the config file.
- Copy and paste it to this location: Internal Storage > Gcam > Configs.
- Create the folder, creat it if it doesn’t exist.
- Launch the Vivo S1 Google Camera application.
- Double tap on the black area next to the shutter button to open a dialog.
- Select the config file you want to use.
- Tap on Restore Option.
Then force stop the Gcam app and relaunch it. To do this, go to Setting > Apps > Choose Google Camera Mod > Click on Force Stop. And Relaunch the Google camera app.
Note: All GCam Apps, Moded by developers, so will have to say we should thank CelsoAzevedo for all the developers who made the Google Camera app work with most of the other Android phones of different companies.
Steps to install Google Camera on Vivo S1
The GCam APK file installation process is as simple as installing any other third-party APK file. You don’t have to root your device for this.
- Download the GCam APK file from the download link above and open it.
- Make sure that the Unknown Sources option is enabled on your device. [If already enabled, skip to the installation] In order to this, go to the device Settings menu > Security/Privacy > enable it.
- It will launch the package installer and tap on the Install button.
- Once the installation is done, open and use it. Enjoy!
Still, if the camera app doesn’t work, then enable the Camera2api by using build.prop
I hope this guide will help you a lot and you have now successfully installed the Google Camera ported app on your Vivo s1 handset. In case, if you’re facing any trouble, feel free to write it down in the comments below.
Thanks For Reading Our “GCamFor Vivo S1” Topic, if it helps you Please Share it with your friends. See You Next Article.