Hello Poco Fans, we share a best worked and Stable Gcam 7.3 for Poco F2 Pro for download Apk – Gcam for Poco F2 Pro. This is a Last & Stable Gcam apk For this Poco F2 phone by Xiaomi. These are download links to download and install this recommended google Camera app for Poco F2.
Poco F2 Pro Come with Qualcomm SDM865 Snapdragon 845 (7 nm+) CPU. that can run gcam app without or with some problems. all features will work well.
before we starting, there is an overview of Poco F2 Pro specs.
Poco F2 Pro Device Overview
The Poco F2 Pro features a 6.67 inches Super Amoled with a FHD+ resolution. Underneath the Poco F2 pro, it sports the Snapdragon 865 SoC. It is built on the 17nm+ process. To the GPU side, it sports the Adreno 650 GPU.
Poco F2 Pro
|MAIN CAMERA||64 MP – f/1.9 (Wide)|
5 MP – f/2.2 (Macro)
13 MP – f/2.4 (UltraWide)
2 MP – f/2.4 (Depth)
|SELFIE CAMERA||20 MP Pop-Up – f/2.2|
The Poco F2 Pro packs a 4,700 mAh non-removable battery that charges over the Type-C USB port “Fast charging 30W”. The device is available in Four color options, which are in the Neon Blue, Phantom White, Electric Purple, Cyber Gray. Finally coming to the pricing, it starts at 400 Dollar
Download Poco F2 Pro Google Camera
- Gcam7.3 Download Link:
Poco F2 Pro XML Config file
- Fixed crash on videos of RN9S.
- Fixed aux IDs on Red Magic 5G, Realme 5 Pro, Redmi Note 9S and Realme X2 Pro.
- Added support for the macro lens on RN9S.
- Added the Sabre detection depending on bayer pattern (thanks Arnova for help) – now, if the sensor supports the proper bayer pattern, Sabre will be automatically ON, on all the lenses or devices.
- Fixed videos on front camera of OP6/6T.
Steps to install Google Camera on Poco F2 Pro
The GCam APK file installation process is as simple as installing any other third-party APK file. You don’t have to root your device for this.
- Download the GCam APK file from the download link above and open it.
- Make sure that the Unknown Sources option is enabled on your device. [If already enabled, skip to the installation] In order to this, go to the device Settings menu > Security/Privacy > enable it.
- It will launch the package installer and tap on the Install button.
- Once the installation is done, open and use it. Enjoy!
Still, if the camera app doesn’t work, then enable the Camera2api by using build.prop
I hope this guide will help you a lot and you have now successfully installed the Google Camera ported app on your Wiko View 3 Pro handset. In case, if you’re facing any trouble, feel free to write down in the comments below.