Redmi Note 8 Pro Device Overview
Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro come with quad rear cameras, Quad-camera, The primary is 64MP 1/1.7-inch sensor with 26mm-equivalent f/1.9-aperture lens, PDAF And an Ultra-wide Camera that is 8MP sensor with 13mm-equivalent f/2.2-aperture lens, and 2MP macro camera and finally 2MP camera for depth sensor.
Many people ask “is google camera app can work in Redmi Note 8 Pro Phone”, Since it comes with Mediatek Helio G90T chipset with octa-core CPU.
The answer is “Yes” google camera, gcam, pixel camera on any other mod can work fine in this RN8Pro smarthpone. and many Mi Fans have shared pictures taken with Redmi Note 8 Phone on various social media sites.
Download Gcam For Redmi Note 8 Pro
Download new gcam 7.3 version
Download RN8Pro Gcam Config File
How To Install Config XML Settings File For Redmi Note 8 Pro Google Camera?
- Download and install GCam Mod APK (link above).
- Launch the Google Camera app and test it out.
- Download the Config XML file (link above).
- Go to camera settings > tap on save config file > give any name and save it.
- This will create a new file into the the folder sdcard > Gcam > config.
- Launch a file manager app and go to the location where you saved the config file.
- Copy and paste it to this location: Internal Storage > Gcam > Configs.
- Create the folder. creat it if it doesn’t exist.
- Launch the RN8 Pro Google Camera application.
- Double tap on the black area next to the shutter button to open a dialog.
- Select the config file you want to use.
- Tap on Restore Option.