Astrophotography or Astro Mode is a new feature in Google Camera (GCam) Mod App, Today we will learn how to enable this Astrophotography Feature in all Android phone how support gcam install. First you have to download the correct gcam apk that support Astrophotography. All the Google Camera 7.0 and 7.1 and 7.2 and 7.3 versions can run Astrophotography feature.
How To Enable Astrophotography Feature ?
- First download the Google Camera version +7.0 for your device.
- And install it on your smartphone.
- Once done, open the Gcam App.
- On the home screen of the Google Camera, swipe down to get settings menu.
- Tap on the settings icon.
- Scroll down in the settings and tap on developer settings.
- Enable these three options. “under developer settings”
After enabling these options, go back to the main UI of the GCam app.
Head over to the Night Sight mode and swipe down to access the settings.
Then, enable Infinity Focus and set time to 3 secs to use Astrophotography feature.
Developer versions have so many features you can enable or disable according to your needs.
Along with the new Astronomical mode, the new Google Camera 7.3 carries various other advancements such as transparent UI, enhanced Night Sight, Motion Blur, AR Photobooth, Audio Zoom, and a few other features. We expect the new Astro Mode to work on few devices as of now but we expect wider support in the future.