Welcome to the All Nokia Fans, Today I Will Show You A New Gcam “Google Camera” For the Nokia 8.1 device, This Apk Of Google Camera is The Last And Worked Version On Nokia 8.1 Android Smartphone, With The Links To Download it For Your Phone.
All We Know that Google Camera Which is found on Google Pixel phones might be the best camera app in the world to shoot great photos with more details. all that because google company much interested in the software side.
Nokia 8.1 is the same Nokia X7 with 2 dual rear cameras, The primary is a 12 MP sensor f/1.8 lens and the secondary is a 13 MP camera. with 20 MP f/2.0 selfie camera.
There are people who ask “is google camera app can work in Nokia 8.1 Phone”, it is powered by the Qualcomm SDM710 Snapdragon 710 (10 nm).
So the answer is “Yes” google camera, Gcam, pixel camera on any other mod of google camera can work fine in this Nokia 8.1 smartphone. because of Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 CPU.
Download Gcam For Nokia 8.1
First: Download the correct google camera for your Android phone here.
Download Nokia 8.1 Google Camera:
Second: install it on your phone, without any root or bootloader unlock needed.
Third: Enjoy your new Gcam on your Nokia 8.1 smartphone.
Dowanload Other Nokia 8.1 Google Camera :
Download Nokia 8.1 Config File
If you need some good settings for your google camera application, to take clear and wonderful pictures. you can try these XML settings for Nokia 8.1 Gcam.
XML Config File Settings (Nokia 8.1)
Install Config XML Settings File For Nokia 8.1
- Download and install GCam Mod APK (link above).
- Launch Google Camera app and test it out.
- Download Config XML file (link above).
- Go to camera settings > tap on save config file > give any name and save it.
- This will create a new file into the the folder sdcard > Gcam > config.
- Launch a file manager app and go to the location where you saved config file.
- Copy and paste it to this location: Internal Storage > Gcam > Configs.
- Create the folder. creat it if it doesn’t exist.
- Launch the Nokia 8.1 Google Camera application.
- Double tap on the black area next to the shutter button to open a dialog.
- Select config file you want to use.
- Tap on Restore Option.
Then force stop the Gcam app and relaunch it. To do this, go to Setting > Apps > Choose Google Camera Mod > Click on Force Stop. And Re-launch the Gcam app.
Note: All Google Camera Apps, Moded by developers, so will have to say we should thank CelsoAzevedo and all the developers who made Google Camera app work with most of the other Android phones of different companies.
if there are any problems with the download link or installation problems with your Nokia 8.1, please left a comment below with a clear explaining.