Redmi Note 9 Pro Camera Overview
Redmi Note 9 Pro is the new Redmi by Xiaomi smartphone with 4 quad rear camera, The primary is 48 MP sensor f/1.8 lens and an the secendary is an UltraWide 8 MP camera. with a 5MP Macro Camera. and 2MP sensor camera for th depth. in the front you will found a 16 MP selfie camera.
MAIN CAMERA : Quad Rear Camera
- 48 MP, f/1.8, (wide), 1/2.25″, 0.8µm, PDAF
- 8 MP, f/2.2, 13mm (ultrawide), 1/4.0″, 1.12µm
- 5 MP, f/2.4, (macro), 1.12µm
- 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
SELFIE CAMERA : Single Front Camera
- 16 MP
There are people ask “is google camera app can work in Redmi Note 9 Pro Phone”, RN9Pro it is powered by the Qualcomm SM7125 Snapdragon 720G (8 nm).
So the answer is “Yes” google camera, gcam, pixel camera on any other mod of google camera can work fine in this Redmi Note 9 Pro smarthpone. because Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 cpu.
Download Gcam For Redmi Note 9 Pro
- Dowanload Redmi Note 9 Pro Google Camera 7.2 :
- Dowanload Other Redmi Note 9 Pro Google Camera 7.3:
Download Redmi Note 9 Pro Gcam Settings
- Download Google Camera XML :
How To Install Config XML Settings File For Redmi Note 9 Pro Google Camera?
- Download and install Google Camera Mod APK (link above).
- Launch GCam app and test it out.
- Download Config XML file (link above).
- Go to camera settings > tap on save config file > give any name and save it.
- This will create a new file into the the folder sdcard > Gcam > config.
- Launch a file manager app and go to the location where you saved config file.
- Copy and paste it to this location: Internal Storage > Gcam > Configs.
- Create the folder. creat it if it doesn’t exist.
- Launch the Redmi Note 9 Pro Google Camera application.
- Double tap on the black area next to the shutter button to open a dialog.
- Select config file you want to use.
- Tap on Restore Option.