Hi Everyone, Today we will show how to enable camera2 API with Magisk app in your android rooted phone, Since Google Camera with HDR+ was ported already, it requires that camera2api be enabled.
This is done by editing build.prop to add or enable “persist.camera.HAL3.enabled=1”.
- SmartPhone With Android 5.0 And up.
- Magisk v15 App
- Snapdragon SoCs
- Add the zip in Magisk Manager -> Modules
- Now Flash it and reboot you device.
- You could also flash it in your custom Recovery, TWRP etc.
Download Camera 2Api Enabler Files:
How to check if it is running:
- 1. Open terminal and issue command “getprop | grep camera”.
If it’s running, you should be able to find this line :
2. Install Camera2 Probe from Play store to check your device’s camera capabilities.