Hi Guys, Today I Want to Share the Best Worked Google Camera “Gcam” app for Your Motorola One Power (P30 Note). This Gcam Work in Android Pie 9 and Also work for last version of Android (10) you can download it below with xml config file.
Motorola One Power (P30 Note) Camera Overview:
The Motorola One Power Phone have a dual rear camera, The primary is 16MP sensor by Sony – IMX 386, it has 1.12µm pixels and sits behind f/1.8 lens And an secend 5MP sensor camera with an f/2.2 aperture.
Can Gcam work in Motorola One Power (P30 Note) Device?
There are people ask “is google camera app can work in Motorola One Power Phone”, it powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 chipset.
So the answer is “Yes” google camera, gcam, pixel camera on any other mod of google camera can work fine in this Moto One Power smarthpone. because the Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 cpu, and many Moto Fans have shared pictures taken with “P30 Note” smartphone on various social media.
Download One Power (P30 Note) Gcam Settings
How To Install Config XML File For Moto One Power Google Camera?
- Download and install GCam Mod APK (link above).
- Launch Google Camera app and test it out.
- Download Config XML file (link above).
- Go to camera settings > tap on save config file > give any name and save it.
- This will create a new file into the the folder sdcard > Gcam > config.
- Launch a file manager app and go to the location where you saved the config file.
- Copy and paste it to this location: Internal Storage > Gcam > Configs.
- Create the folder. creat it if it doesn’t exist.
- Launch the Motorola One Power Google Camera application.
- Double tap on the black area next to the shutter button to open a dialog.
- Select Config file you want to use.
- Tap on Restore Option.