Samsung A7 2018 Camera Overview
Rear Camera : Samsung A7 2018 Smartphone come with Triple rear cameras, The primary is 24 MP f/1.7-aperture lens, And an Ultra-wide Camera that is 8 MP sensor with 13mm-equivalent f/2.4 aperture lens, and finally 5 MP camera for depth sensor with f/2.2-aperture.
Selfie Camera : The front camera is 24 Megapixel with f/2.0, 26mm.
Can Gcam (Google Camera) Works On A7 2018 by Samsung
Many people ask “Can google camera app work in Galaxy there A7 2018 Phone”, Since it comes with Exynos 7885 (14 nm) chipset with octa-core CPU.
The Answer is : “Yes” google camera, gcam, pixel camera on any other mod can work in this Samsung A7 2018 smarthpone but some features probably won’t work like Night sight & portrait.
Download Gcam For Samsung A7 2018
- Dowanload Samsung Galaxy A7 2018 Google Camera
Note: Night sight & portrait not working
Download Samsung A7 2018 Gcam Settings
How To Install Config XML Settings File For Samsung A7 2018 Google Camera?
- Download and install GCam Mod APK (link above).
- Launch the Google Camera app and test it out.
- Download the Config XML file (link above).
- Go to camera settings > tap on save config file > give any name and save it.
- This will create a new file into the the folder sdcard > Gcam > config.
- Launch a file manager app and go to the location where you saved the config file.
- Copy and paste it to this location: Internal Storage > Gcam > Configs.
- Create the folder. creat it if it doesn’t exist.
- Launch the Galaxy A7 2018 Google Camera application.
- Double tap on the black area next to the shutter button to open a dialog.
- Select the config file you want to use.
- Tap on Restore Option.
You face any problems with the download link or installation problem, please left a comment bellow with explain.