Hi Friends, Today I will show you a new Gcam “Google Camera” for the Vivo v19, This Apk of Google Camera is the last and worked version on the vivo V19 Android smartphone, With Night Sight Config File, Gcam + Config file for your Vivo V19 phone.
All We Know that The Google Camera Which are found on Google Pixel phones, It might be the best camera app in the world to shoot great photos with more details. all that because google company much interest in software side.
Vivo V19 Device Overview
The Poco F1 features a 6.44 inches Super AMOLED display with a FHD+ resolution. Underneath the V19, it sports the Qualcomm Snapdragon 712 (10 nm) SoC. It is built on the 10nm process. To the GPU side, it sports the Adreno 616 GPU.
Coming to the memory side, it sports 8GB of RAM and 125GB or 256GB of internal storage. Further, this onboard storage is also expandable via the micro SD card.
The device runs on the Android 10 with Funtouch 10.0. Coming to the optics, the vivo v19 sports a Quad rear camera setup, In the front, the device comes with a Dual Selfie Camera.
VIVO V19 CAMERAS MAIN CAMERA SELFIE CAMERA 48 MP – f/1.8 (wide)
8 MP – f/2.2 13mm (ultrawide)
2 MP – f/2.4 (macro)
2 MP – f/2.4 (depth)
32 MP – f/2.1
8 MP – f/2.3 17mm (ultrawide)
The Vivo V19 packs a 4,500 mAh non-removable battery that charges over the Type-C USB port. The device is available in Four color options, which are in the Mystic Silver/Sleek Silver, Piano Black/Gleam Black. Finally coming to the pricing, it starts at ₹ 27,990.
Download Gcam For Vivo V19
First: Download the correct GCam for your Android phone here :
- Download Vivo V19 Google Camera
Second: install it in your phone, without any root or bootloader unlock needed.
Third: Enjoy your new GCam in your Vivo V19 Smartphone.
- Download Other Vivo V19 7.2 Google Camera
Download Vivo V19 Gcam Settings
If you need some good setting for your google camera application, to take a clearly and wonderful pictures. you can try these xml setting for Vivo V19 GCam.
How To Install GCam Config file On Vivo V19?
- Download and install GCam Mod APK (link above).
- Launch the Google Camera app and test it out.
- Download the Config XML file (link above).
- Go to camera settings > tap on save config file > give any name and save it.
- This will create a new file into the the folder SD Card > Gcam > config.
- Launch a file manager app and go to the location where you saved the config file.
- Copy and paste it to this location: Internal Storage > Gcam > Configs.
- Create the folder. create it if it doesn’t exist.
- Launch the Vivo V19 Google Camera application.
- Double tap on the black area next to the shutter button to open a dialog.
- Select the config file you want to use.
- Tap on Restore Option.
Then force stop the GCam app and relaunch it. To do this, go to Setting > Apps > Choose Google Camera Mod > Click on Force Stop. And Re launch the Gcam app.
Note: All Google Camera Apps, Moded by a developers, so will have to say we should thank to celsoazevedo all the developers who made the Google Camera app work with most of other Android phones of different companies.
You face any problems with the download links or installation issues, please leave a comment bellow with clearly explain.
Thanks For Visiting