Mi Note 10 Lite Device Overview
The Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite features a 6.47″ inches Amoled display with a FHD+ resolution. Underneath the Mi Note 10 Lite, it sports the Qualcomm SDM730 Snapdragon 730G SoC. It is built on the 8nm process. To the GPU side, it sports the Adreno 618 GPU.
Coming to the memory side, it sports 6GB or 8GB of RAM and 64GB 128GB or 128GB of internal storage. Further, this onboard storage is NOT expandable via the micro SD card. The device runs on the Android 10 with MIUI11
Mi Note 10 Lite
|MAIN CAMERA||64 MP – f/1.9 (wide)|
8 MP – f/2.2 (ultrawide)
2 MP – f/2.4 (macro)
5 MP – f/2.4 (depth)
|SELFIE CAMERA||16 MP – f/2.5|
Mi Note 10 Lite packs a 5.260 mAh non-removable battery that charges over the Type-C USB port. The device is available in Three color options, which are in the Midnight Black, Glacier White, Nebula Purple. Finally coming to the pricing, it starts at 327£.
Download Gcam For Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite
Third: Once done, open the app and allow the app permissions if any needed.
That’s it. Enjoy taking great photos.
Download Mi Note 10 Lite Gcam Settings
How To Install Config XML Settings File For Mi Note 10 Lite Google Camera?
- Download and install GCam Mod APK (link above).
- Launch the Google Camera app and test it out.
- Download the Config XML file (link above).
- Go to camera settings > tap on save config file > give any name and save it.
- This will create a new file into the the folder sdcard > Gcam > config.
- Launch a file manager app and go to the location where you saved the config file.
- Copy and paste it to this location: Internal Storage > Gcam > Configs.
- Create the folder. create it if it doesn’t exist.
- Launch the Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite Google Camera app.
- Double tap on the black area next to the shutter button to open a dialog.
- Select the config file you want to use.
- Tap on Restore Option.
How to Install Google Camera on Samsung Galaxy Z Flip
At first download the app from above-listed links.
After downloaded, head over to the settings then enable the Unkown Sources.
Now Install the Google Camera.