Hi All Samsung Fans, again with new topic about download Google Camera App – Gcam for Samsung Galaxy A50. This is a Stable Gcam apk For this Galaxy A50 by Samsung Smartphones. These are download links to download and install this recommended google Camera app for Samsung A50.
Samsung Galaxy A50 Come with Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625 (14 nm) CPU. that can run gcam apk without or with some problems. all features maybe will not work well.
before we starting, there is an overview of Samsung A50 specifications.
Samsung Galaxy A50 Device Overview
The A50 features a 6.4 inches Super Amoled with a Full HD+ resolution. Underneath the Samsung A50, it sports the Exynos 9610 SoC. This is one of the popular SoC from Exynos CPU. It is built on the 10nm process. To the GPU side, it sports the Mali G72 MP3 GPU.
Samsung Galaxy A50
|MAIN CAMERA||25 MP f/1.7, (wide)|
8 MP f/2.2 (ultrawide)
5 MP f/2.2, (depth)
|SELFIE CAMERA||25 MP, f/2.0|
The Samsung Galaxy A50 packs a 4,000 mAh non-removable battery that charges over the USB type C port. The device is available in four color options, which are in the NBlack, White, Blue, Coral. Finally coming to the pricing, it starts at 250 Dollar
Download Galaxy A50 Google Camera
- Samsung Galaxy A50 Gcam Download Link:
- Samsung Galaxy A50 Gcam Download Link (A50 & A70):
Samsung A50 Series XML Config file
How To Install Config XML Settings File For A50?
- Download and install GCam Mod APK (link above).
- Launch the Google Camera app and test it out.
- Download the Config XML file (link above).
- Go to camera settings > tap on save config file > give any name and save it.
- This will create a new file into the the folder sdcard > Gcam > config.
- Launch a file manager app and go to the location where you saved the config file.
- Copy and paste it to this location: Internal Storage > Gcam > Configs.
- Create the folder. creat it if it doesn’t exist.
- Launch the Galaxy A50 Google Camera application.
- Double tap on the black area next to the shutter button to open a dialog.
- Select the config file you want to use.
- Tap on Restore Option.
Steps to install Google Camera on Samsung Galaxy A50
The GCam APK file installation process is as simple as installing any other third-party APK file. You don’t have to root your device for this.
- Download the GCam APK file from the download link above and open it.
- Make sure that the Unknown Sources option is enabled on your device. [If already enabled, skip to the installation] In order to this, go to the device Settings menu > Security/Privacy > enable it.
- It will launch the package installer and tap on the Install button.
- Once the installation is done, open and use it. and Enjoy!
Still, if the camera app doesn’t work, then enable the Camera2api by using build.prop
I hope this guide will help you a lot and you have now successfully installed the Google Camera ported app on your Wiko View 3 Pro handset. In case, if you’re facing any trouble, feel free to write down in the comments below.