Hi Vivo users, we share a best worked Gcam for Vivo Z1 Pro for download Apk – Gcam for Vivo Z1 Pro. This is a Stable Gcam apk For this Z1 Pro by Vivo Smartphones. These are download links to download and install this recommended google Camera app for Vivo Z1 Pro.
Vivo Z1 Pro Come with Qualcomm SDM712 Snapdragon 712 (10 nm) CPU. that can run gcam apk without or with some problems. all features maybe will not work well.
before we starting, there is an overview of Vivo Z1 Pro specs.
Vivo Z1 Pro Device Overview
The Vivo Z1 Pro features a 6.53 inches IPS LCD with a FHD+ resolution. Underneath the Vivo Z1 Pro, it sports the Snapdragon 712 SoC. It is built on the 10nm process. To the GPU side, it sports the Adreno 616 GPU.
Vivo Z1 Pro
|MAIN CAMERA||16 MP – f/1.8 (wide) |
8 MP – f/2.2, 16mm (ultrawide)
2 MP – f/2.4, (depth)
|SELFIE CAMERA||32 MP – f/2.0|
The Vivo Z1 Pro packs a 5,000 mAh non-removable battery that charges over the Micro USB port. The device is available in three color options, which are in the Sonic Blue, Sonic Black, Mirror Black. Finally coming to the pricing, it starts at 265 Dollar
Download Vivo Z1 Pro Google Camera
- Vivo Z1 Pro Gcam Download Link:
- Vivo Z1 Pro Gcam 7.3 Download Link:
Vivo Z1 Pro XML Config file
How To Install Config XML Settings File For Vivo Z1 Pro?
- Download and install Google Camera “GCam” Mod APK (link above).
- Launch the Google Camera app and test it out.
- Download the Config XML file (link above).
- Go to camera settings > tap on save config file > give any name and save it.
- This will create a new file into the the folder sdcard > Gcam > config.
- Launch a file manager app and go to the location where you saved the config file.
- Copy and paste it to this location: Internal Storage > Gcam > Configs.
- Create the folder, creat it if it doesn’t exist.
- Launch the Vivo Z1 Pro Google Camera application.
- Double tap on the black area next to the shutter button to open a dialog.
- Select the config file you want to use.
- Tap on Restore Option.
Steps to install Google Camera on Vivo Z1 Pro
The GCam APK file installation process is as simple as installing any other third-party APK file. You don’t have to root your device for this.
- Download the GCam APK file from the download link above and open it.
- Make sure that the Unknown Sources option is enabled on your device. [If already enabled, skip to the installation] In order to this, go to the device Settings menu > Security/Privacy > enable it.
- It will launch the package installer and tap on the Install button.
- Once the installation is done, open and use it. Enjoy!
Still, if the camera app doesn’t work, then enable the Camera2api by using build.prop
I hope this guide will help you a lot and you have now successfully installed the Google Camera ported app on your Wiko View 3 Pro handset. In case, if you’re facing any trouble, feel free to write down in the comments below.