Hi All Poco Fans, we share a best worked and Stable Gcam 7.3 for Poco X3 NFC for download APK – Gcam for Poco X3. This is a Last & Stable Gcam apk For this X3 phone by Poco. These are download links to download and install this recommended google Camera app.
Poco X3 Come with Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G CPU. that can run gcam app without problems. all features will work well.
before we starting, there is an overview of Poco X3 specs.
Poco X3 Device Overview
The Poco X3 features a 6.67 inches LCD with a FHD+ resolution. Underneath the Poco X3, it sports the Qualcomm SM7150-AC Snapdragon 732G. It is built on the 8nm process. To the GPU side, it sports the Adreno 618 GPU.
|MAIN CAMERA||64 MP – f/1.9 (Wide) |
13 MP – f/2.2 119˚ (UltraWide)
2 MP – f/2.4 (Macro)
2 MP – f/2.4 (Depth)
|SELFIE CAMERA||20 MP – f/2.2|
Poco X3 packs a 5160 mAh non-removable battery that charges over the Type-C USB port “Fast charging 33W”. The device is available in Two color options, which are in the Cobalt Blue, Shadow Gray. Finally coming to the pricing, it starts at 229 Euro.
Download Poco X3 NFC Google Camera
- Gcam7.3 Download Link:
Poco X3 XML Config file
This 7.3 version of Gcam don’t need a Config file, but if you want to try a different setting, Download the file bellow.
- Fixed crash on videos of RN9S.
- Fixed aux IDs on Red Magic 5G, Realme 5 Pro, Redmi Note 9S and Realme X2 Pro.
- Added support for the macro lens on RN9S.
- Added the Sabre detection depending on bayer pattern (thanks Arnova for help) – now, if the sensor supports the proper bayer pattern, Sabre will be automatically ON, on all the lenses or devices.
- Fixed videos on front camera of OP6/6T.
Steps to install Google Camera on Poco X3
The GCam APK file installation process is as simple as installing any other third-party APK file. You don’t have to root your device for this.
- Download the GCam APK file from the download link above and open it.
- Make sure that the Unknown Sources option is enabled on your device. [If already enabled, skip to the installation] In order to this, go to the device Settings menu > Security/Privacy > enable it.
- It will launch the package installer and tap on the Install button.
- Once the installation is done, open and use it. Enjoy!
Still, if the camera app doesn’t work, then enable the Camera2api by using build.prop
I hope this guide will help you a lot and you have now successfully installed the Google Camera ported app on your poco x3 handset. In case, if you’re facing any trouble, feel free to write down in the comments below.